Codots is an endless, rhythm based offline game.
How to play:
Collect the different colored obstacles by rotating the planets with the rhythm. To rotate the planets, simply tap the screen on the left or right side, when the rhythm notes are speeding towards the two dots.
Beat your friends highscores in 4 different game modes and become a rhythm master!
Collect little rhythm notes to increase your combo and your score. As the beat proceeds, it becomes more difficult to keep on with the rhythm.
Collect powerups to boost your score and climb up the leaderboards!
- Addictive one-touch gameplay
- 4 different game modes to play
- Rhythm based experience
- Individual premium soundtracks for each game mode
4 Game Modes:
- Classic: Touch the screen to make two planets switch their places!
- 90°: The planets rotate by 90°, obstacles and rhythm notes coming from 4 directions!
- Tap&Hold: The longer you touch the screen, the more the planets rotate! Rhythm notes coming from all directions!
- Mixed: Combines all previous game modes – very challenging!
How long can you keep on with the rhythm?
-Private Policy Changes
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and fun!
This game has a very basic concept that can be easy to get sucked into. It’s fun to play the different game modes and listen to the songs assigned to each one. My only suggestions are:
1) Add new color schemes, just to make it more attracting.
2)Add unlockable items, such as designs for the Codots, or different speeds that the triangles come at you.
3)Add obstacles that must be avoided during gameplay.
4) Add some visual effects, either for distraction or attraction.
That’s all I have to say. This game has serious potential for becoming something that many will enjoy and can’t get enough of! Thanks for listening!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.