【This is an application catered to models after iPhone6s. Please verify your operating environment.】
Single player strategic duel action game.
Multiple death battles displayed with beautiful graphics.
This is the story of how an indomitable soul fights his way through the fallen hell known as Shurado and .
He managed to get up a number of times where he attempted to climb the stairway to Shurado.
Shurado is a game that involves heavy slashing and players can enjoy battling against strong opponents using weapon characteristics and reading of enemy plays.
Enjoy intuitive operations and tactical bargains
Tap on the right half of the screen to attack.
Tap on the left half of the screen to defend.
Activate sword skills incorporated in weapon by tapping two points on the screen.
You can obtain new weapons by opening chests.
Collect spiritual fragments to strengthen weapons and win against death battles with formidable enemies.
Over 130 weapons in all!
(Shurado is playable without any payment until the end, but there are some In-App purchases.)
iPhone 6s / 6s Plus / SE / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X
iPad 5th generation / iPad Air 2 / iPad mini 4 / iPad Pro
(This App recommends internet connections.)
-Adjusted the difficulty level of 1 to 3 levels
-Adjusted the tutorial sequence
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t deserve to be called Souls Like
This game’s tutorial explains nothing. There is apparently directional blocking (which they don’t discuss in the tutorial), accept when I use it in the clearly telegraphed directions I still get damaged and eventually stunned, which is essentially unavoidable. Dark Souls is hard, but fair, and you die due to ur mistakes. In this game, u die because of unavoidable damage taken while blocking. From the tutorial, the combat system seems stupidly simple and lazily designed. If it’s any more complex, the player has no way of knowing, as the tutorial is so lazy. The tutorial even mentions systems that it never fully explains, and they have the audacity to then add micro-transactions after all these issues and drab gameplay? This game better go through drastic updates and overhauls or it’ll die out as it should.
Has Potential! Keep Working!
This game so far is pretty entertaining. Being able to parry and counter attack is satisfying, but sometimes there are unblockable attacks that still deal damage to you and can stun you. The tutorial could be better, and health should be a bit more plentiful. Some nice things you could add are: Armor customizing, New weapon variants, More unique demons, A variety of different environments, Possibly a tournament mode for loot, and secret loot caves. Would recommend trying it, a little difficult at the start, but once you get better gear and more skill it’s fun.
First off I want to say the same sounds interesting but this is a gem of a game. The graphics are really amazing and it’s pretty fun to play. Nice having the auto run and all I have to do is attack and defend against mobs but love getting the new looking weapons. Definitely worth giving it a shot and I know I’m stuck for good with this game. Hard saying that since I have a few I’ve stuck with. Great game guys can’t wait to see what you guys add in the future. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- GANBARION Co., Ltd.
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2017 GANBARION Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- A set of cursed hourglass $0.99
- C set of cursed hourglass $7.99
- B set of cursed hourglass $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.