Welcome to WonderWorlds, a place of limitless imagination, of adventure, discovery, beauty, and maybe just a little peril.
The Bozos have landed and it’s time for you to clear up! Grab, jump, tumble and throw your way through hundreds of hand-crafted levels collecting objects, stickers and costumes along the way.
But that’s not all. Have you ever wanted to make your own little dreamworld, or even waking nightmare? A medieval zoo, some kind of castle of superhero loneliness, or just a mad photo gallery of your holiday? A race track, a cheese festival, a turbo-powered hedgehog helicopter. It’s all there for the building, and the only limit is your imagination.
And hey, don’t forget to join the WonderClub. Here you’ll discover the full potential of WonderWorlds, share your manifest mindscapes and explore our crazy, inventive community.
WonderWorlds is a place where the make-believe becomes real. We can’t wait to see you there.
*Buy the WonderBundle In-App Purchase to unlock*
- The entire single-player campaign - journey to the end of our story.
- A ton of creative content to allow you to build your own adventures (pretty much, everything we used to create the single-player campaign!).
- Loads of individual items and complete outfits for your avatar.
- Unlimited access and sharing to the WonderClub where you can play countless levels made by the WonderWorlds community.
Fixed a rare issue that would cause Imi to die repeatedly when starting a new level.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly like LBP but with glitches. Could love his game if all the issues described by other and then some were resolved. The issue I encountered could be off putting but since I love LBP I’m willing to keep trying to actually get to play the game. The app starts out just like the PlayStation game no real tutorial just learn as you go along. The issue I encountered which could be avoided if the background didn’t play on while I’m reading. So I get to the point where I have to turn a knob to raise the bridge, get across, pause to read. I read I need to get on the rock to move on to the next stage. Problem is the wall moves up and never comes back down. No button no moving away from it to restart the process, nada. I even tried to use the knob from before. Overall super creative but unoriginal yet fun especially since I doubt LBG will ever create an app. I’ll try and delete the app to see if I can move on now that I know I shouldn’t read anything at all and hope I don’t get stuck yet again.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback Lupe Lupita!
Love the game so far though I’ve only made it through 3 little levels. I’m trying to figure out the little stars that I see on the path. I can’t pick them up or jump on them and it just moves around me when I try to walk thru it. What is it? Seems like I need it. There r yellow 0’s above the levels I have completed so I thought maybe that represents the stars I’ve collected which is none. I’ve googled for help and can’t find any. I would have given this game 5 stars if I could’ve figured this out. A tutorial would have helped! But I gave 4 stars because the game is so beautiful and creative! Someone help please....anyone!
Update....I finally found out what the stars are. Apparently nothing to do with collecting. There should be a tutorial with this in there. Bumping up from 4 stars to 5
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We will try to do a tutorial explaining this.
I love the game and the cute art style and everything the fact how you can build anything change size and put real pictures in the game is just amazing! Though I feel like if I were able to play the game with others helping me solve puzzles it could be more fun! And if possible are you able to make your home world accessible to other players? I would love to let people come in to see what I’ve done to the place and I would enjoy visiting others to see what they did too. I have a sibling who also plays but we would like to see each other in game and help out with each other’s puzzles. Thank you for making this great game and I hope multiplayer isn’t too much trouble to do
In-App PurchasesSee All
- TEQUILA WORKS SL
- 409.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Glowmade Ltd. © 2017 Tequila Works, S.L. Published by Tequila Works. ‘Glowmade’ and ‘WonderWorlds’ are Registered Trademarks of Glowmade Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- WonderBundle $3.99
- Creator: House $2.99
- RiME $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.