Measure lengths and areas using only your mobile device! AR Measure is the quickest way to measure two points and area sizes.
• Many modes of measurements including 4 A to B modes and 1 Area mode.
• Save your screenshots/areas in the app for later reference. Tap the Camera/Save button.
• Change the unit of measurement by tapping the "Unit" button.
• Make sure the area is well lit.
• Get close to where you are placing your points.
• Keep your movements steady.
• minor fixes
• removed ads
Ratings and Reviews
Really helpful getting ball park measurements
When you don’t have a tape measure handy.
Not very intuitive. Difficult to find instructions that are helpful. I had better luck with a 25’ tape measure.
Not ready for prime time
Most of the AR apps aren’t ready
- RIEU Limited
- 18.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RIEU Limited 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.