Log your flights, simulator and duty time, import your airline roster and track your currencies on-the-go. Choose from more than 60 data fields, configure the application according to your needs as a professional pilot, general aviation, glider or helicopter pilot, both civil, military and navy.
Run the logbook seamlessly on any type of device, in any combination. Don't lose your logbook (and all payments) when you switch to another device or operating system.
CrewLounge PILOTLOG is part of the CrewLounge AERO suite. Why using separate apps from different companies, like LogTen Pro and RosterBuster, if you can have all combined in a single platform CrewLounge AERO. With CrewLounge PILOTLOG you do not need a separate subscription to import your flight roster! And, flights imported through our popular calendar app CrewLounge CONNECT automatically sync with your logbook CrewLounge PILOTLOG.
Some of the functions :
- run in any time mode (UTC, Local time, Base Time, etc)
- automatic Night Time calculation for any flight
- import your roster from more than 300 airlines worldwide
- 40,000 airfields database, with additional packs for oil rigs, safari lodges, medical centers, etc
- monitor proficiencies, currencies and document expiration dates
- monitor flight time and duty time limits
- record and track instructor endorsements
- detailed analytics of your single engine / multi engine, day / night, piston / shaft / jet, PIC / SIC / PICUS / Dual, domestic / intercontinental / transatlantic time, etc
CrewLounge PILOTLOG is a mobile companion app for the main desktop software. Although the mobile app has all functions to record your flight time, you require the desktop application to use this logbook to its full extend, such as advanced database query, print 100+ stunning reports, official state forms and 50+ different logbook formats. We are slowly moving these functions to the cloud, making the desktop app redundant over time.
- CrewLounge PILOTLOG replaces the successful mccPILOTLOG pilot logbook app, with more autonomy and with cloud data storage
- CrewLounge PILOTLOG on desktop comes with free (student) and paid (professional) plans
- you must be a registered user of CrewLounge AERO to use this app (free account)
- fixed crash in Logbook search
- fixed Logbook search when searching for a pilot name
- multiple UI improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible, just terrible
Forced to move over from MCC but the new software is clearly a rush job. Sync problems mean dates for random flights are missing, and night hours are jumbled, among numerous other issues. Airline roster sync is still broken. I can't even delete the database to try a fresh port-over because that feature hasn't been designed yet. The app won't let me enter the night hours of my choice, it keeps resetting the night hours everytime I hit 'save'. And where's the checkbox for PF/PM like MCC had? Why must we go to the sync page and hit a button to sync with the cloud, isn't this supposed to be automatic, that's why we were all forced over to your monthly subscription in the first place right? And Do I have to cross check all my flights over the past decade to ensure that each entry was ported over correctly? Please don't do this to your loyal customers.
I had MCC and paid $100+ to get the new app for life. Logging flights doesn’t work very well at all. The save button doesn’t do anything and the draft button does take you back to the flight list, but I am unable to switch between PF and PM when the aircraft registration is 5 characters versus 6 as some of our fleet are. Therefore I am unable to log my flights correctly. I submitted a ticket over 2 weeks ago and received no reply as of this writing. I also have the windows version and upon trying to open it today, my PC virus protection quarantined it as it found harmful software. I agree with others. This software was rushed and not tested properly. Honestly I’d like a refund until I know the software works properly. I won’t hold my breath.
One step forward, three steps back.
I understand that software becomes obsolete over time, and that it can become necessary to re-write it nearly from scratch. It what baffles me is that MCCPilotLog just “worked,” it still does, in fact, while the new application (both the iPhone and the windows version) have so many bugs that they’re nearly unusable.
Just about everything I appreciated from the old MCCPilotLog software is broken in the new release. In fact, I’ve already found myself buying a subscription to LogTen Pro and starting the laborious process of manually updating it simply because I trust that software not to scramble my logbook information. I need logbook software that works, not software that feels like it’s still in an Alpha development stage.
- MCC bvba
- 109.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011 MCC bvba
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.