Enter an epic battle for conquest of the galaxy with players around the world! An action-packed, next generation online space strategy experience!
- BATTLE: Wage war with players worldwide for domination of the galaxy on an epic scale!
- ALLIANCE: Create a mighty alliance to fight for control of entire sectors of space in a revolutionary new alliance system!
- STRATEGY: Combine in alliance legions to form your attack strategy together then strike!
- FLEETS: Design fleets with specific weapons and armor to counter your opponent’s strengths!
- ADMIRALS: Recruit elite admirals to join your empire and lead your fleets to victory!
- BUILD: Create and customize your space station to gain the advantage!
- GRAPHICS: Strategy has never looked this good! Command space in spectacular HD!
- REAL-TIME: See player fleets moving around the galaxy in real time! Watch as battles develop and make the correct tactical calls to claim victory.
- MUSIC: High quality music and sound production.
- MORE: Always adding new features! This galaxy just gets better and better! Nova Empire’s story unfolds week by week, reshaping the galaxy before your eyes
Welcome to Nova Empire, a next generation strategy game. Get your fleets ready and fight for glory!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook to get news and updates:
Ratings and Reviews
I have a quest to collect debris but nothing is strong enough to even drop them or there to strong so now I can’t move on in the quest
They throw you in with players millions of times stronger than you. You get a few days of peace then you get farmed.
The developer needs to think through gameplay better because it does not encourage one to continue playing. I played about a week and paid some $$ and got lit up several days in a row. No thanks, I’ll find a different game.
Thanks for the reviews everyone!
I downloaded but honestly never even played this game. The reason being after reading some of the reviews from other people. Who described the game as something I would probably enjoy enough to give it a more than one star. It was the negative comments from other players that mentioned how it’s unfair because developers are favoring Chinese players who also had been cheating and what not. Along with the racial profanity and unbalanced servers that made it unenjoyable even if u did spend money. They described this game as leaving you feeling like u just threw your money away because of the lack of reward or whatever. It was all of the negative comments that I absolutely could relate to from when playing some other games in the AppStore, made me feel like this isn’t really worth my time or money(I mean besides taking to write this review). Having done so, I hope the developers get the message that if they ignore even a few of their patrons, it can effect them in a way like this. Wanna say thanks to everyone for participating in the reviews here(even 4 and 5 star ratings) it really gave the message that even a good game isn’t worth the frustration of dealing with afterwards.
- Game Bear Tech Co., Ltd.
- 920.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese (Hong Kong), French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Chengdu Game Bear Technology, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Large Pack $19.99
- Bonus Pack $4.99
- Huge Pack $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.