The Empire has fallen, and the Age of Great Mercenaries Now Begins!
Create Your Ultimate Team And Strike Down Your Enemies!
CAPTIVATING AND STUNNING ARTWORK
- Experience the high-quality anime illustrations you have never seen before.
- Meet Brown Dust's charming Mercenaries now.
ASSEMBLE LEGENDARY MERCENARIES
- Over 300 Mercenaries and a Variety of Skills.
- Discover the Unique Mercenaries, 6 Devils and Dominus Octo.
- All Mercenaries can reach max level and the highest rank.
- Lead your team with the formation, attack order and the types of Mercenaries.
- Experience Thrilling Battle- Hundreds of strategies
- Classic turn-based battle system with grid-based movement
FIGHT IN REAL-TIME WITH FRIENDS AND ENEMIES
- Defeat epic world bosses together with other players!
- Battle for victory! Thrilling real-time PVP battle!
- Crush your enemy! Fight against each other for your Guild.
TONS OF CONTENTS
- [Story] Experience a deep and exciting adventure storyline and episode.
- [Campaign] More than 1200 stages! Dive into the world of fantasy!
- [Rune Temple] Collect five different runes to upgrade Mercenaries’ abilities.
- [Crystal cave] Gather awakening materials for your brave Mercenaries.
- [Evil Castle] Master your strategy! Get ancient coins and various rewards.
Master your tactics!
An easy-to-follow guide and friendly interface! Forget other boring RPG games!
Enjoy the real challenge in chapters and be the hero now!
Discover why the Kingdom has fallen and find your own destiny and strategy.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Global and Europe servers added.
- New Mercenaries added.
- Facebook link feature added.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice strategy gacha
The game is an engaging tile strategy rpg. You have 4 character classes which you place on your side of the battlefield, in one of 3 rows. Characters have distinct design and abilities, and are received randomly through gameplay and purchase. The game has a premium currency (diamonds) but in the current game build it’s not necessary to spend any money to make progress, as there are many early game incentives just for playing campaign or pvp missions. The story is pretty basic but serviceable. As far as free to play games go it’s easy to get into and fun to work through with little frustration. Japanese language voices but the text is available in English with only minor translation errors. My iPad mini 3 does experience some crashes randomly while playing but those have become less frequent with app updates and all progress is saved so it’s a minor inconvenience. Give it a try, it doesn’t take up too much space and if you find the first hour enjoyable then it only gets better from there.
Was 4 star, now 2. Here’s why
Game is going in a great direction, spending money isn’t necessary as nearly everything you do is rewarded. However, that doesn’t mean there’s gaps in what you are taught. For starters, they put packages in your face without teaching you a few things. For example, they give you awakening packages saying you can awaken 5 star characters immediately for 600 crystals and you need these items to do so. Sounds straightforward right? Wrong, you need to rank up your 5 star mercenary to a 6 star before you can awaken them and that requires another five 5 star heroes to rank them up. Then there’s the rune package, get two 6 star runes of any choice sounds like a steal ya?! But they don’t tell you your mercenary ALSO has to be 6 star to use them. So you’re telling me I had to buy packages and make my mistakes in order to learn the game? Why have a glowing question mark filled with information if it doesn’t have the information needed? These are only 2 examples, good game, good devs who listen to feedback, just underhanded ways of teaching you stuff after spending money. I think I’ll stay f2p after all. No point in spending more money to be infuriated.
Amazing game, F2P opportunities
I stumbled upon this game whilst contemplating whether I should re-install Fantasica for the 8th time. This game is sooo so much better. The Gacha feels like the 4/5* % drop rate is much higher than most games, and the gameplay is addicting! I will never go back to Fantasica again after having found this gem!
On the flip side: There are a few things the game is lacking in; stability being one. The game crashes a lot when I go from campaigning to do something in the Arena. It can get frustrating and quite annoying. The second thing they need to change is: language filter, it’s using a pretty old filter system that *** whatever you type if it suspects you’re inferring to or “interpreting”. There are much better filter tools out there that would be less obstructive and not blotch group/guild/review messages. Lastly: be warned that many of the reviews for units are rather lewd and worthless. I hope someday they add a report feature to take some of these down.
- NEOWIZ Corporation
- 256.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©NEOWIZ & GAMFS Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 4500+500 Diamonds $89.99
- Hot Deal 1 $0.99
- First Lifetime Package I $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.