• From the developer of 『Crazy Kings』!
• Create your army and battle hordes of evil in this glorious combination of Tower Defense, RPG, and Collectible Card Game!
Construct towers of power in preparation for an onslaught of monster hordes, master several spells, and deploy your champions into battle!
The world teeters on the brink of catastrophe as evil tyrants invade weaker kingdoms in their quest to steep the world in eternal darkness. But one hero has been prophesied to purge the realms of their evil : you. Crazy Defense Heroes unites the strategic deck building of Collectible Card Game with the mechanics of Tower Defense!
• COLLECTIBLE CARD GAME MEETS TOWER DEFENSE! •
Over 90 cards to collect! Use Hero Cards to deploy your champions into the battlefield, Tower Cards to cover strategic points of control, and Spell Cards to blast those baddies into smithereens!
• 500+ LEVELS TO TEST YOUR METTLE AND MIND FOR TACTICS! •
March your troops through lush forests, chilling tundra, rolling hills, arid deserts, and more to battle fearsome hordes of minotaurs, undead, and even dragons!
• BUILD A POWERFUL CLAN WITH WORLDWIDE PLAYERS! •
Connect with friends and make new ones! Chat and engage with Clan members to exchange strategic information! Exchange and gift resources to help each other achieve higher goals!
• TEST YOUR SKILLS WITH DAILY AND WEEKLY CHALLENGES! •
Take on especially challenging daily raids and weekly missions! With greater risks come greater rewards, so sharpen your steel and ready your engineers to set up your towers to cull the impending hordes.
• CONQUER BATTLEFIELDS AND SCAVENGE THE SPOILS OF WAR! •
Without provisions, the war is lost! At certain levels, you get the opportunity to unlock Scavenging spots. Collect and scavenge for resources to replenish your supplies.
• AUTO-PLAY FEATURE! •
You don't always have to be around to play the game! A simple AI can play the game for you, deploying towers and heroes, and auto-casting spells. You can enter and exit auto-play mode seamlessly! Perfect for emergencies or players who have a busy schedule.
• 20+ UNIQUE, UPGRADEABLE HEROES READY TO BREAK SKULLS! •
Unlock unique allies to join you on your noble crusade! You can upgrade them and turn them into powerful, awe-inspiring champions at your beck and call!
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR MAIN AVATAR! •
Equip your main hero with an assortment of gear — from helmets, armor, shields, boots, accessories to weapons.Your character's equipment determine their stats, such as attack power, defense, movement speed, and health regeneration.
• AN ARSENAL OF SPELLS AT YOUR COMMAND! •
Summon a dragon to rain fire on your foes, freeze your enemies in blocks of ice, or heal your champions with recuperative magics!
• TOWERS OF POWER! •
Build defensive towers and brace yourself for an onslaught of monstrous hordes! 7 essential towers and 12 specialized towers to build, each with their varying attack range and utilities.
• KINGLY REWARDS AWAIT YOU IN QUESTS AND CHALLENGES! •
Join players from around the globe in epic battles and grand challenges for draconic hoards of treasures and rewards!
• A UNIQUE VISUAL EXPERIENCE! •
A fantastic art style to feast your eyes on!
•• FB Page: Crazy Defense Heroes
•• Twitter: 防衛ヒーロー物語 @CrazyDefense
Card balance changes:
- Sky Fist, casting cost reduced, damage increased.
- Bear Trap, damage increased.
Ratings and Reviews
Pay 2 win and completely broken
I’ve been playing this game for several months and there is a power wall without highly upgraded 3 star towers. The cost for these have been ridiculous and only available rarely even then. The drop rate without buying is about one every 3-4 weeks. I have found just 4 of them in several months. They just offered a starter pack for $5 with a new VIP system that guarantees a 3 star tower. I got literally the worst possible tower (snow ball which was available as a reward earlier in the game for completing a special dungeon). It is completely useless - just like it was in Crazy Kings because the power spike demands AOE cards due to huge numbers of mobs on hard levels. Sure, maybe I was just unlucky but drop rate on needed materials like epic clovers are also ridiculous. You get one chance every four days to earn one by beating 4 maps and I just went 0-5 on those days over 3 weeks. I need 7 of those to upgrade my one really good tower and am completely stalled out until I get them. Even in a best case scenario, it will take a month to get them, but realistically, it’s more like 2-3 months of continuous play. Also, you need legendary materials to upgrade towers which are really difficult to find and the best way is to cash in your stamina by not playing via a scavenger system to get them. It is completely and utterly broken.
What a waste of time. I will not spend another penny on this game.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for giving us your feedback and we deeply apologize for the inconvenience. Do not worry we will consider this review as a suggestion for our future updates. As of the moment, we already implemented some features were defenders can earn or purchase materials to upgrade their favorite cards. We suggest to try it out and hopefully this added features will help our defenders on their adventure!
Thank you so much for your patience and support!
Fun and cute, but energy and bad drops spoil it
This game, while (too) similar to Crazy Kings, is a fun and well-animated tower defense/CCG. Unfortunately, two things spoil the fun pretty quickly:
(1) Energy- you can only play by spending energy, which regenerates very slowly and has a relatively low cap. Do not expect to play this game for more than 30 minutes at a time. Also expect to get violently upset if you make a mistake and have to replay a level to get three stars- goodbye, more precious energy. The anger is enhanced by the game’s refusal to tell you what monsters are coming in the next wave- tanks? Fast runners? Big groups? Who knows, good luck anticipating!
(2) Bad drops- as other reviews have mentioned, the drops are pretty brutal. Every tower, hero, and item has a one-star, two-star, three-star, four-star version, and each version is entirely separately upgraded. I’ve never seen anyone get a four-star anything in my alliance, and only a handful of three-stars (none of them have been towers, to boot). Not fun knowing all the materials (ugh hate materials too) and gold I spent on a two-star tower end up being useless if I ever get the three-star version of that tower... good thing no one ever gets three star towers :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for giving us your feedback and we deeply apologize for the inconvenience. Do not worry we will consider this review as a suggestion for our future updates. As of the moment, we already implemented some features were defenders can earn or purchase materials to upgrade their favorite cards. Also, we added this VIP feature were you can upgrade and increase your Energy usage. We suggest to try it out and hopefully this added features will help our defenders on their adventure!
Thank you so much for your patience and support!
Rigged Cash Grab
Since Apple deleted my original review, I'm posting again with an even lower rating!
The card drops are completely rigged. I've purchased 11 Premium chests and not gotten a single 4 Star card. I mostly get duplicates in the other chests. If you watch the spinner, you'll see it speed up past the good cards and then slow down as it gets to the lousy ones. Other games allow you to purchase specific Heroes/Cards for a price. Here, you are randomly given cards and the chances of getting a valuable one are miniscule, as other reviewers have also pointed out.
This maps are exactly copied and pasted from Crazy Kings, only the mechanics have been changed to make it even more of a cash grab. I've been playing Crazy Kings for a few years now and it's a far better game. You get cards for every battle in the Maps, 5 different arenas, Tournaments and other daily Challenges. Granted that the card drops are equally terrible (also rigged) but, so frequent that you can build up your card deck without being gouged for money. The graphics are also much better.
Don't waste your money on this game as you will be constantly disappointed and, it's going to die quickly anyway as players figure out how underhanded and greedy these Devs are.
Developer Response ,
Hi Starman, I hope it's just a filter glitch on the review site, we have not deleted any reviews so far specially from you, we value feedback from our players. To address your concern about the cards, we will be sharing that to our developers for further adjustments if possible, thanks.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Animoca Brands Limited
- 246.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Animoca Brands Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Value for Money Daily Gems $2.99
- Handful of Gems $4.99
- Bootful of Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.