A mobile game to help nursing students practice the multifactor decision-making process of nurse assignment, which includes accurately recognizing nurse competency, assessing patient acuity, and determining how to equitably delegate which patients each nurse sees on a shift. While these skills have traditionally been difficult to learn without being on the job in a high-risk environment, this new practice tool allows students to fail safely, without affecting patient health. The app was developed in partnership with faculty member Larry Z. Slater for the Rory Meyers College of Nursing course Leadership & Management.
- New York University
- 177.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 New York University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.