"You’ll definitely want to find a new perspective when playing the great new puzzle game Anamorph." - AppAdvice
"Anamorph is a chill puzzle game" - Pocket Gamer
A uniquely satisfying puzzler.
Anamorph is a game of 3D art and perspective where anamorphic art IS the puzzle. The fun of anamorphic art is to LOOK rather than expect. Simply swipe the screen to rotate or use two fingers to turn the artwork and discover the image as it emerges right before your eyes. Where anamorphic art IS the puzzle.
* Single-finger swipe to rotate puzzle
* Two-finger twist to turn puzzle
2 play modes
* Easy Mode to relax and enjoy the amazing anamorphic art
* Hard Mode for a real puzzle challenge
Individually Hand-Crafted Puzzles
Includes 50 hand crafted anamorphic art puzzles of increasing difficulty. Each level filled with beauiful 3 dimensional anamorphic art. From 1-color 3D art (easy) to 5-color 3D art (extreme).
Wow your friends and family with some amazing anamorphic art iMessage stickers included free with download of the game.
Immerse yourself in the beautiful, relaxing and mysterious soundtrack.
No ads, no timers, no stress.
Updated for 2019.
Ratings and Reviews
This Was Tough
I was so torn as to what rating I would give this game. It’s very creative and challenging. It’s difficulty, though, is maddening. Even on the “easy” setting, you have to get it VERY close to the correct position and it doesn’t always trigger. There were many times I wished I could hide a color while working on the next just for eye strain purposes, but I also understand that the difficulty to see around the colors is likely intentional. I became VERY angry while playing, but couldn’t seem to stop. It’s not because I thoroughly enjoyed it; I guess I’m just a masochist. I decided on giving it five stars because it’s well done and not something you can just fly through. My wounded pride still hates that fact.
Developer Response ,
New update. I created a new in-game option to make non-selected colors more transparent. Click on the in-game pause menu to select this option. Hope you enjoy
This is a great app! One complaint though.
I love this perspective puzzle that breaks my mind. It is awesome and never ceases to amaze me. If I had to list one complaint I would say the amount of puzzles. I understand that they are probably difficult to make but I don’t think the current amount of puzzles can justify the price. If you add more in the future then this is irrelevant, but right now I have run out of puzzles to do in a few days.
Developer Response ,
Hi Noah - Just wanted to let you know that I just added 10 more bonus levels! Next update should be coming out in the next few days. Also wanted to ask... are you an artist? Because if you finished all the levels that quick you must have an “artist eye”. Kudos to you 😃
I like it!
This game is actually pretty cool, it functions well, it makes you think and sometimes I think I have it down to where I can solve the puzzles easily, it proves me wrong and it gives me a nice challenge, keep up the good work! Thanks for a fun game!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much. I’m glad you’re enjoying it
- Steve Snyder
- 631.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Steve Snyder
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Tip Points $2.99
- 25 Tip Points $0.99
- 75 Tip Points $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.