Team up to build your roster and dominate the league in Tap Sports Baseball 2018
New Ways to Compete
• Team up with a club for your chance to beat the best of the best
• Create-A-Player lets YOU dominate the league
• Test your MLB predictions in Pick’em to get extra rewards
• Fan favorite Walk Off Hero is back and better than ever
Manage Your Team, Compete to Win
• Play with official MLB Teams and MLBPA Players
• Build and level up your MLB roster to climb up the leaderboards
• Compete for the greatest baseball legends in daily events and challenges
• Swing for the fences in Home Run Battles mode and go for glory in Walk Off Hero mode
Play with Friends, Join Clubs, and Tournaments
• Tap to swing with easy one-touch control, anytime and anywhere
• Compete against multiple friends in action-packed gameplay sessions
• Play in weekly events and prove who possesses the ultimate team in head-to-head competitions
• Join a Club or create your own to compete in exclusive events for top prizes
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
MLBPA trademarks and copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2018 now includes subscriptions:
• The CvC Edge: $9.99 USD / week (or local equivalent)
- Guaranteed and exclusive player reward
- Stronger batting boosts
- Stronger starting multipliers
- Additional retry purchase option(s) per round
• The VIP Elite Subscription: $49.99 USD / week (or local equivalent)
- Guaranteed and exclusive player reward
- Bonus Gold on all in-app purchases that contain Gold
- Reduced Gold price on all Mystery Boxes
• VIP Power Parcel: $99.99 USD / week (or local equivalent)
- Guaranteed and exclusive player reward
- Unlocks a high value daily reward box
Subscriptions are available via in app purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew at the applicable subscription price at the end of the subscription period until you cancel your subscription. Payment for the subscription period you selected will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can cancel your subscription at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings and selecting to cancel your subscription. After canceling, you will be responsible for paying the subscription fee for the current active applicable subscription period.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
FOLLOW US at:
• Compete together in brand new CLUB CLASH CvC events!
• RUN THE GAUNTLET in new types of VIP EVENTS!
• Keep your pockets stuffed with weekly XP SUBSCRIPTIONS
• Earn more rewards with DAILY ACHIEVEMENTS
• Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
Crap game. The graphics are super unnatural and half the time you are up to bat, you get out and if you do get a hit, it is a sloppy single. I have no idea why the
“new and improved 2018 version” became 10 times crappier than the version 3 years ago. When the pitcher throws a curveball, it has unnatural movements and I think it’s gonna be right down the middle but then it teleports a foot away and I end up swinging at air. When you finally get a hit to left field and it’s about to go over the warning track, the outfielder teleports right where the ball lands. Even when you you hit it over their head, one of them has to make an unbelievably diving catch like he’s some mickey mantle or something. I spent over $3,000 on the 2017 version and when I get the 2018 version, and I log into my account, i am back to square one. I have 0 gold bars and 0 dollars. And even though it says in the reviews on this crap game is 90% five stars, it usually means that this “player” is another robot working for GLU. It doesn’t matter what your stats are for your team, if your guy up has an overall rating of 97, and the pitcher has an overall rating is 11, the robot just has to throw three unnatural curveballs and I find myself about to smash my phone is a million pieces. I can’t tell the difference between the 2017 and 2018 version. GLU is literally draining my bank account. I don’t get GLU’s trick: how are you not sued or in jail by now? I’m deleting this waste of storage.
I never write reviews on apps but I’m only writing this because I think it’s absolutely necessary and I hope GLU fixes this in the future. I know this game gets a lot of hate for having bad gameplay, however, I don’t actually mind the gameplay. I’ve been playing tap sports baseball since it was first released and I know in app purchases have always been popular. Honestly, the option to pay to improve your team is a good option for both the user and the company but GLU has taken it way to far with this game. The fun part of this game is trying to be competitive and earning good rewards to improve your team but this is no longer possible unless you spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on this game. Read that sentence again and listen to how ridiculous that sounds. The crazy thing is that GLU has found a way to get a lot of people to actually spend this kind of money. The introduction of bonus points ruined this game and made it a complete and total money grab. This game is not fun unless you spend tons of money and no one really wants to do that. The amount of players that has quit this game for this reason is outrageous and GLU I’m begging that in your next game you just tone it down a little. For all of our sakes, just put out a good game and you will make money stop designing the game to make those who pay the most win easily. Thank you and please take this advice!
Potential, but doesn’t have enough gameplay variety
The fact you guys show where the infield is shifting, but don’t give us a, “closed stance” or “open stance” option, is a complete joke. Just too limited as a player. We should be able to control a little bit more. An option between power, or a regular contact hit would be nice too. All we do is tap the stupid screen in this game. Z E R O replay value tbh. Gets suuuuper repetitive & I don’t play/grind NEARLY as much as some people. Can’t imagine their stance on it. Complete JOKE in my opinion. Cmon guys, you can do better. Also, GET RID OF THE ADS!!!! Look @ SuperCell & their historically money making phone games.... NO ADS!!!! Not only do you limit our gameplay to a little tap on our screen (no strategy involved whatsoever), but you make us watch 10 to 15 second ADS to games we’ll NEVER play. Do you know how annoying it is to come off a loss, & watch an AD???? Hahahaha are you guys serious?? You guys need to pull your head out of your butts & clean this game of for next year. You definitely see potential, but we need some strategy added besides timing your swing. & for everything lovely GET RID OF ADS!!!!!!!!!!! I will NEVER pay for that. EVER. & I guarantee I’m with the majority. In game purchases & an option to purchase an “ad free” version of the game is too much. It’s like you’re trying to push your player base away lol be better in the future, plz.
- Glu Games Inc
- 307.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- TAP SPORTS BASEBALL 2018 © 2013-2018 Glu Mobile Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold $4.99
- Pile of Gold $19.99
- Heap of Gold $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.