Wage & Hour Guide for Employers, from Epstein Becker Green, puts wage-hour laws at the fingertips of employers.
Key features of the app include:
• Summaries of wage and hour laws and regulations, including 53 jurisdictions: federal, all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia
• Live updates from the award-winning Wage and Hour Defense blog
• Social media feeds from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
• Quick links to Epstein Becker Green’s attorneys and practices – and more!
Epstein Becker Green's Wage & Hour Guide for Employers has been prepared by some of the most respected counselors, litigators, and authors in the field, to help you achieve your business objectives in compliance with federal and state wage-hour laws, and to avoid government investigations and class action litigation.
First released in February 2012 and relaunched in December 2017, the Wage & Hour Guide for Employers app has served as a mobile reference tool for thousands of users. Rather than plodding through search engine results or government websites on a mobile device, users can quickly navigate through the app’s directory of regulations for each jurisdiction.
With all 50 states and Puerto Rico included, in addition to federal laws and the District of Columbia, human resources professionals and corporate counsel can quickly answer important wage and hour questions in minutes.
Minor updates and bug fixes
- Guidebook Inc
- 123.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Guidebook Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.