ScanMaster is an application for vehicle diagnostics to OBD-2 standards, communicates with an OBD2 / OBDII / ELM car interface device
How to use:
1. Plug ELM327 WIFI Scanner into vehicle's OBD2 port. (Port is usually found on the driver side dashboard under the steering wheel.)
2. Turn ON ignition. (This is one step before engine is powered.)
3. Launch your ScanMaster App. Click "Settings" for scan list OBD2 device and select correct your OBD device for diagnostics. (default is 192.168.0.10 or 192.168.0.123)
We would greatly appreciate the feedback on the app. Please send us an email about your experiences, opinions or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
Complete Scam DO NOT DOWNLOAD
I pay for the app and when I open it I get a message that says “To unlock complete features rate us 5 stars” and the only option on the pop up message to click is yes which directs you to the App Store, which right there is not right, but fine I rate it 5 stars, open up the App again and IT DOESNT WORK. I’m connected to my ELM device as required and nothing works, just the default app screen that’s the screenshot in the images on the App Store. SCAM APP. Demanding my money back, this should be deleted from the App Store.
Hangs connecting to elm327 on WiFi 😐
I concur with other reviews it doesn’t do anything it never connects and you can do nothing with it. A total waste of money.
- Supersoft Inc
- 4.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Supersoft Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.