Monotasking makes it so much easier to focus on your most important tasks. Do you want to prioritize better? Do you want to complete more? Do you want to reduce stress? Based on research, the Monotasking method puts you back in charge of your day.
The basic of monotasking:
1. List no more than 5 important todos to the short list.
2. Enter panorama session, choose the import task at that moment.
3. Set the alarm to the next minute hand vertical, and no less than 25 minutes (10: 00,10: 30) now, then go to single-core to fully perform the current task.
4. When the time is up. Take a break or start next.
5. Save temporary task to grass catcher's list.
6. Clean up the grass catcher's list weekly.
So, App provides these functions to support monotasking:
1. Provide a short list.
2. Click to start a monotasking, the clock is auto-configured.
3. Provide the grass catcher's list to record temporary idea or task.
- Adjust UI
- Fix some bug
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.