What can your lock screen do?
With LiveUseful, hide text, list, image and QR code in your lock screen wallpaper. Only show them when you press the screen using 3D Touch.
Reminders, todo-lists, QR code of your social media account, the exchange rate table… Your lock screen can do a lot. It all depends on your imagination!
LiveUseful can make your lock screen useful using Live Photo.
*Limited by iOS, things you add may little fuzzy on the lock screen.
*iOS will zoom image when set wallpaper, you may need to rescale it manually. Otherwise, the content may in the wrong location.
Choose a wallpaper and add some things on it. The app will build a Live Photo. Set this Live Photo as lock screen wallpaper. Then here you go!
- Add text on the background with a card.
- You can change the card style, font size, and text-alignment.
- Background blur.
- List mode (PRO), Add a beautiful list to your lock screen.
Use as: Reminder, todo-list, Little poem, Emergency contact…
- Add QR code on the background.
- You can import QR code using the camera or an image (such as screenshots).
- Add Multiple QR codes (PRO).
- QR code will on the downside by default. It won't be covered by the music player. You can change it to the big one.
- Swipe up and down to change the position of QR code.
- Card style can be changed.
- Show your social media account QR code to others at any time.
- Crop image before add it.
- The image can show as a popover or cover the full screen. You can use this function to make more interesting things.
- Use screenshots of other apps, your lock screen can be your reminder, todo-list, shopping list, word card, exchange rate table and more…
- Add personalized QR code.
- More interesting things is up to you.
Use the last photo:
- LiveUseful can save last photo you used. You don't need to select your wallpaper every single time.
*This app has been optimized for VoiceOver and is suitable for daily usage by visual impairment people.
!!! Can only be used on devices with 3D Touch support.(iPhone 6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus/X)
Ratings and Reviews
Must Buy $1.99 Upgrade to use Basic Features
Not intuitive and not working as expected based upon instructions provided. It was also not clear that the app was basically non functional unless you upgrade. It would have been fairer and more honest to the buyer to be able to use it for a week or two and then inform users they must upgrade or lose access to key features. Right now I can’t get the app to save my list or display it.
Needs more feature than what it has.
Cool concept but as of now it felt like a waste of money. I would’ve payed for the pro version in app if it had more features implemented than just changing the font size.
PLEASE read the description. The Pro pack contains "Changing card style, font size, and text-alignment. And add Image to the live photo(Then you can use screenshot to add other functions to it.)" It's way more than "changing the font size". If you steal think this app is a waste, you can request a refund in iTunes.
In app purchases required
The app makes it seem like all the features are ready to use after you purchase it. What it doesn’t show is that you need to buy the app, and then pay an extra 2$ to use it to its full extent.
In app purchase is been shown very clearly on the App Store page. And all pro function is been listed in the description. I don't know why you can't see it. Add if you think this app is a waste, you can request a refund in iTunes.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Jinyu Meng
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 JinyuMeng(Megabits)
- In-App Purchases
- LiveUseful Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.