In this City Island sim, City Island 4 - Sim Town Tycoon, city building has never been more fun! You’ll be the tycoon to grow a small village on one island into a megapolis on multiple islands. Discover new islands, expand your town and city life, keep your citizens happy, manage transportation and enjoy a virtual world full of quests! Join over 40 million players that played the City Island series so far, with awesome detailed graphics and realism. Place buildings and decorations strategically to keep the cash flowing and your city growing. Watch your islands come to life, in the snow, rain and sun, night and day! Manage and expand your city on the go – both online and offline playable.
City Island 4 - Sim Town Tycoon
Following the high rated City Island 3: Building Simcity builder tycoon game, City Island 4 is the fourth game in a very popular series of city building tycoon games. You start on an empty island with little cash and gold, and then you need to manage and grow your village to a tiny city and even further into a megapolis. If you like city buildings games, with 250+ awesome buildings with extreme detail, City Island 4 - Sim Town Tycoon is your best choice. Join the world’s most popular city building simulation game, with cool sim city-life aspects. Lots of fun challenges to complete, e.g. find the best way to organize your city with decorations that provide boosts, join events to gather enough materials for special buildings, manage the transportation of the citizens, provide them with enough jobs and community buildings to keep them happy and earn more cash. Enjoy the increased reality with various weather conditions, day and night cycle, and many more cool city-life aspects.
As mayor, you need to solve real life challenges like buildings maintenance, fires, provide services and other community needs to keep your citizens happy, boost your population with parks and decorations, provide transportability with roads, railways with trains, walking paths, canals, docks and cargo ships and solve fun challenges with friends to grow and shape your society.
** FEATURES **
- Easy to play building sim
- Build and decorate beautiful islands of your own archipelago with more than 150 unique items, be creative!
- Fun FREE to play tycoon game
- HIGH QUALITY graphics
- Intuitive gameplay with challenging tasks, rewards and achievements
- Enjoy fun quests to help you create your own virtual paradise in this free-to-play citygame!
- Currencies: gold and cash, pirate chests
- Attract citizens with parks, trees, township, a railway with trains, boats, decorations and community buildings
- Collect profit from your commercial buildings
- Upgrade your city buildings
- Help your citizens and townsmen build a city on this exotic island story
- Unlock transport to new islands
- Collect XP and level up to unlock a new building for construction
- Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
- Expand your city to create more room for constructing more buildings, transport and progress your village to a megapolis with tall buildings
- Speed up construction / upgrade time
- Lots of adventure, pirate chests and quests to unlock
- Expand your city over land and sea
- Many hours of free fun
Improved User Controls
Ratings and Reviews
I gave this game 3 stars. Graphics is nice. Overall composition is interesting and addictive. It has certain level of challenge. Unfortunately, the game has several drawbacks.
1) It requires at least primitive help document.
a) Yellow dollars are - ... and can be used for ...
b) Green dollars are - ... and can be used for ...
c) Stars can be used for only ...
d) Port can become profitable and can be enabled only when ...
I actually still don't know answers on all these questions.
It's absolutely imperative to be able to know how to:
2) Hide all game icons from the window perimeter. They are really annoying!
3) Convert dollars in gold and back. At a certain point, dollars are accumulated in huge amount of millions, being absolutely useless.
4) Understand that houses, land, commercials, unlock, etc. change their prices right in front of your face.
But the biggest problem is that
5) The game drains the battery 2-3 times faster than during a normal computer use. And I have a brand new 15" MacBook Pro (End of 2017)
6) Because you can't shut the game off, when buildings are under constructions, you run it non-stop for days. After a day of playing your computer resources are totally dedicated to the game only and all other Apps are significantly slowed down and start behaving wired.
I understand that the game is free (it still requires some at least gold purchase to keep it running), but adjustments are really necessary to be able to enjoy it in full.
Graphics neat, but here are my suggestions….
Enjoy playing this game. Graphics are pretty neat. Would like to see the navigation icons be a tad smaller, I’m always clicking them when trying to click a building. Also, being able to manuever to all the properties better would be nice. Especially those along the edge of the screen. Even in full screen, I have to position the beach area on the right side of the screen around the navigation icons, just to view them or to collect from the commercial buildings. Boats in the channels are huge!! Love the detail, but honestly, they should probably be a little smaller for the channels. Maybe the bridges should raise some? to allow boats to travel beneath instead of disappear at each one? Also, why not have a small town grocer or mercantile or feed store a church at the beginning in the lower cost ranges? Kind of odd that you go from farming to bam, pizza and steak houses. lol
One Big Problem
I enjoyed the game….for awhile. The graphics are good, it loads fast, it is entertaining. Very little help is available and the tutorial is extremely brief, so you have to figure things out for yourself. The big problem is….it requires too dang many clicks! That’s right, too many clicks. You have to click on each building to collect the accumulated revenue, and once you get well into the game you can find yourself spending more time just clicking than actually playing the game. I was up to about 200 clicks in order to collect all the revenue, and I got tired of this and deleted the game. If they would create a single icon to collect all accumulated money, it would be 100% easier to play.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.