Read Only Memories: Type-M is a cyberpunk thriller that imagines the challenges of tomorrow through the adventure games of yesterday.
When the world’s first sapient machine falls in with a struggling journalist, the unlikely duo find themselves drawn into the dark places that hide behind the dazzling lights of Neo-San Francisco. The secrets they discover could shake the very foundations of society, and some people would stop at nothing to keep them quiet.
Explore a colorful future metropolis, meet fascinating characters, and uncover a deadly conspiracy. Think carefully about your choices—you never know how they will affect events further down the line.
- Free first chapter lets you try before you buy
- Old-school adventure gaming inspired by 90s classics
- Branching plotlines, complex character interactions, and multiple endings
- Stunning pixel art and catchy electronic soundtrack
- Enhanced for mobile, including an improved interface
- Includes a free sticker pack for iMessage featuring Turing
• General bug fixes
• Achievements have been added
Ratings and Reviews
A great price for the amount of time I’ve spent
I played this game when it came out on the PC, and feel nostalgic for it every now and then - it’s got a really cute aesthetic and great soundtrack. The price is a seriously good investment considering how much entertainment you get from it (the game holds up well to multiple plays, as each action has consequences). One of my favorite games, I’m excited to have it available in app form!
A CyberNoir Thriller
I beat this game on PS Vita when it came out and let me say this game is a steal at $6 on iOS. It play like an old school adventure game but with all the tedious garbage left to the wayside. This game has great characters who feel real and have emotions. The setting is nicely realized and makes me wish I could live there. Play this game ASAP and then go find VALL-HALL A and play that too. Happy gaming
Serious fun at a great price
Read Only Memories is essentially a full medium-length visual novel (with a couple puzzle elements) for a phone game price. If you love visual novels or classic point and click adventures, you’ll probably enjoy it!
Aesthetically it’s very similar to Snatcher; in content it’s not much like any other game in the genre I’ve played. Definitely worth experiencing.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- MidBoss, LLC.
- 600.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 MidBoss, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.