Long-long time ago the world was created out of an egg-shell by a god named Yen. In the murky depths of the endless ocean the Lower World was born. The Middle World was made for the men to dwell, and the Upper World was were the ancient gods would reside. Multitudes of spirits dwell among the layers of creation, guarding their secrets in the dark. Embark on a journey through all the worlds of ancient myth, find artefacts of Chud' tribes and solve all the mysteries of finno-ugric tales.
You are the Mooseman and you have the ability to see all that is hidden to the mortal eye. You are about to visit three layers of this universe - the first one is the Lower World where the spirits of the dead reside.
* Explore the worlds inspired by Perm animal style
* Dive into the deep atmosphere of folk Komi music
* Meet long forgotten gods and spirits
* Learn the ancient myths of finno-ugric tribes
* Don't expect an easy journey, there are riddles in the dark
* Unlock new abilities and use them to get to the Upper World
* Find all the artefacts that are hidden from the mortal eye
* Optimization of the scene with walking ort spirits
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for deleting my well-thought out review, apple
5 stars for an amazing game that should be played by more people than a crummy cash grab Harry Potter game
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Vladimir Beletskiy
- 503.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 ИП Белецкий Владимир Александрович
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.