Ghosts are appearing everywhere, and the world is calling you for help. Using the latest Augmented Reality and Maps technology, find and bust ghosts in the real world!
■ SUIT UP & COLLECT
Fire your proton beam and capture and collect ghosts from all dimensions of the Ghostbusters franchise.
Use a variety of the latest in spectral neutralization and trapping technology.
■ EPIC BOSS RAIDS
Team up with nearby Ghostbusters to take down the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and other powerful ghosts in multiplayer boss raids.
■ ALL ORIGINAL STORY
Dive in to an all new Ghostbusters story featuring your favorite classic characters.
■ BUILD YOUR TEAM
Build a ghost team and enter PVP battles in the Ghost Dimension against those of other Ghostbusters all around the world.
Deploy your ghost team to clear the ghosts infesting Gozer's Tower and the Daily Haunt to gain valuable resources needed to make your ghosts stronger!
■ LOCATION-BASED DIMENSION DOORS
Check-in at Dimensional Doors spread out throughout your neighborhood and the world at large!
Ghosts enter our dimension more frequently at these intersections between their realm and ours.
They’ll also provide you with tools and materials that will help you bust ghosts.
- Compatible with iPhone 6s and up on devices with iOS version 8 or higher.
- Ghostbusters World is free to download and play with in-app purchase options.
- A cellular or WiFi connection is required to play the game.
Some gameplay also requires GPS connection.
You may experience difficulties playing the game if connections are weak or inconsistent.
- For Customer Support : https://nextage.helpshift.com/a/ghostbusters-world/
- Terms of Service : http://agreement.four33.com/policy/common/en/tos.html
- Follow-us on :
'- Ghosts appearing around Dimensional Doors now supersede other ghosts on the map when the player is within range
- New limited time, holiday-themed outfit and bundles available in the Store
- Dimensional Doors and select ghosts are dressed up for the holidays
- A new ghost, Yuki, has arrived to spread her wintery chill
Ratings and Reviews
Would be better without bugs...
Let’s start with the good...it’s a great game. It’s not a lame ripoff of Pokémon Go, but it’s actually a cool concept with (somewhat) of a story line that I hope will get expanded with updates. What kid from the 90s didn’t want to be a Ghostbuster? I know I did. It was right up there with catching Pokémon. There’s tons of gameplay options packed into this game: catching ghosts with/without AR, PVP battles, Story Mode...hours (literally) of fun. But there’s some serious bugs that need to be worked out. For one, how is it that a brand new app comes out in 2018 with NO support for “notched” devices? There’s plenty of times when messages and gameplay are cut off because of the notch. Next, the game tends to crash at the worst possible times, like when I’m about to catch a really awesome ghost. I can only cross my fingers and hope it’s still around when I reload the game (80% of the time it is). Third, please fix the tilt controls. Far too often the controls become “out of sync,” for lack of a better word. So at some point while I’m aiming at that cute kitty on a ball, the screen will jerk and now I have to maneuver myself when everything was centered just a moment ago. I almost gave this game 3-stars, then I realized how many hours of enjoyment I’ve already gotten out of it. Fix the bugs and it’s definitely a 5-Star game!
Great game bad bugs
I really enjoy this game and believe it’s a better AR game compare to some of the others out there. It’s a great concept to catch ghost like a real ghostbuster would. But the only downside is the bugs. The game crashes at the worst possible time either when I’m about to catch a rare ghost or when I’m in the arena. Then all the supplies in game I used are gone. There are even some Sequences glitches I have notice which makes the game crash without fail every single time I do a certain commands. Like for example changing the secondary weapon to fight a rare ghost when I try to change it it crashes right away. But when it reboots and I do the exact same this crashes again. I usually have to wait more than 5 minutes to be able to change the weapon and more than half the time that rare ghost is gone. And the most irritating bug I have gotten is that on my first saved file which was sync to my google account. I can’t play on because it’s stuck on the tutorial for the ecto spheres. The game won’t let me open it or do anything else on the game. It’s unplayable at this point. I had to start a whole new game that syncs to my Game Center and skip the tutorial to be able to play it. Overall it’s still a great game concept and if the bugs are fixed this game will be a lot better. I still go out and play the game. Because I believe it will get better.
Developer Response ,
Hello Recruit! Thanks for your great feedback. We appreciate your report but we would be glad if you will drop it to our Ghostbusters World Support team on settings➡account➡1:1 inquiry➡contact us or through this link: https://nextage.helpshift.com/a/ghostbusters-world/ so they could try to work it out. Hope you don't give up to the game yet as we are continually working on improvements. Have a great day!
Are you trapping ghosts, or trapping yourself in lootboxes?
This game was fun when I first picked it up. Sure, I had to give them $10 to keep the game systems running efficiently for the first 20 levels. However, at that point, it becomes increasingly more difficult to advance in any aspect of the game. I took a chance on $20 worth of 3-5 star spheres and didn’t get any ghosts of value. I can barely beat bosses even on easy after spending forever upgrading, and they provide hardly any rewards after the latest update. The number of rare ghosts on the street has also been reduced, so going outside into the winter temperatures provides me with no benefit. I can’t advance in the story without more powerful ghosts, and since I can’t find them. What’s the point in playing. At first, this game seemed to be better than Pokémon Go, because the chase seemed more fun and achieving seemed more realistic, but ultimately I regret getting it in the first place and my time could have been better spent playing a single player game without microtransactions.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We are still tuning the game balance, we'll need your help on it. We would be glad if you can share your suggestion through in-game 1:1 inquiry or this link: https://nextage.helpshift.com/a/ghostbusters-world/. Hope you don't give up to the game yet as we are continually working on improvements. Have a great day!
- Four Thirty Three
- 1.7 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Ghostbusters - TM & © 2018 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Game and Software - © 2018 4:33 Creative Labs & Nextage. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Level-up Package $4.99
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.