The ArcGIS Companion app is a native mobile companion to your ArcGIS Online organization. Its simple, intuitive and ready to help you do the following tasks and more:
- Browse and view content, people, and groups in your organization
- Manage your profile, groups, and settings
- View notifications and take care of them on-the-go
- Learn more about your org and its members
- Easily discover and share content others
- Keep up with the ArcGIS community through blogs, tweets, and news
At Esri, we always looking for ways to give our customers more. ArcGIS online already offers a powerful cloud based end-to-end GIS and
mapping platform. Our new mobile app brings some of these elements together in a user-friendly way on your own mobile devices at your convenience. As a result, managing your ArcGIS content or keeping up with what’s happening in your organization has never been simpler.
We encourage you to try out the new app and to share your feedback and experiences with us. We’d like to hear from all sides on what would make the app even more useful for you and your organization.
We are always working to improve the experience. This release provides new features as well as other enhancements and bug fixes.
- Support for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7
- Support for sharing a group via social media or with a URL
- Assign licenses for app bundles and ArcGIS Pro extensions when adding or inviting members to an organization
- UI/UX enhancements and bug fixes
We also polished a few things, fixed bugs, and made some performance and localization improvements. As always we appreciate you using Companion and please continue to provide feedback via Esri Support, App Store or by email email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding app, especially for a 1.0 version. Fast, intuitive, very functional. Will enable easy access to my ArcGIS Online organization anytime, since I always have my phone. Love the touch. ID login!
Simple and intuitive
Great job on v1. Looking forward to next features.
Cant use public account?
What is up with that? Cant use a public account? Why?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.