Discover Piffle a cute arcade puzzle game full of adorable characters and...cats!
Put your cat onesie on, quest through colorful worlds, stop the nefarious Doc Block and craft adorable Piffle balls to collect.
How to play?
- Swipe or point with your finger to aim
- Choose the best possible angle to shoot
- Release to bounce around and break all the blocks
How to win?
- Bounce as many times as possible to make combos and achieve high scores
- Collect items, Piffle balls and use power ups to boost your results
- Use your strategic wit to beat your friends!
Why you’ll love Piffle?
- Play for free in the most endearing and colorful mobile game
- Discover fun filled worlds with hundreds of levels to adventure through
- Play whenever you want and at your own pace
- Challenge your friends at any time
- Yes! You can craft and collect adorable fluffy Piffle balls
Fixed bugs and stability issues.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m about 90% sure this is T-Pain’s cat
This game is really cute and very entertaining, it’s your typical “point and smash with a ball” type game with a little twist in that you can throw multiple projectiles to hit targets multiple times. Overall it’s a cute little time waster and the cat’s little meows are auto tuned which I find hysterical. I have no idea how long it takes to actually save Waffles but it’s a fun little adventure nonetheless. Wish they hadn’t changed Doc Block’s laugh with the newest update. It’s a bit much I mean the guy stole a dog it’s not like he’s trying to pull off some nefarious plot to destroy the world he doesn’t need a laugh that evil.
Fun But Plagued with Problems
This game is fun, but it has a lot of gameplay issues that need to be addressed. 1. Hearts are too few, and the wait times for them to regenerate are too long. Why should I wait an hour if I lose all my hearts to play the game again? 2. Difficulty spike. Once the levels add the slime blocks, be ready to lose those hearts very quickly. Oh, and don’t forget the blocks that take 40 hits even though there’s 12 piffles available. I’m mad at myself that I spent money on this game... 3. No option to opt out of ads. Sure would be nice if that was an option. Because those ads are extremely annoying to slog through just to get rewards. And it’s a shame because the concept is nice, but it’s marred by mechanics that make it difficult to enjoy.
See, piffle is by far the most relaxing game I’ve ever played. I just think piffle is great and good for people of all ages. Especially people who like cats🐱. And I think there is personally nothing wrong my with it 10/10 but wait.. I need more lives... the games great but the lives.. 5 is fine, but 10 to 15 for each live? If I were a creator I would personally make it less time, or more lives. A lot of people may disagree as many people have probably played puzzle games before this, (with lives of course with around 10/15 minutes but I’m personally not used to it and dislike it. 8/10 🐱
Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback :)
- Hipster Whale Pty Ltd
- 110.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mighty Games Group PTY LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Coin Pack $1.99
- Coin Pack $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.