Escape as long as possible in an endless parking lot! Secrets, power-ups, unlockable cars and plenty of other surprises wait for you in a re-imagined version of the classic original car chase game, PAKO - Car Chase Simulator!
+ Easy and addictive gameplay
+ Generative map is different each time played
+ Play both in portrait and landscape mode
+ Use wacky bonus items and find secret areas!
+ Unlock cars
+ Leaderboard competition
+ iCloud saving
1) Press and hold touch screen LEFT or RIGHT sides to steer the car. Hold BOTH buttons for extra slide.
2) If you manage to collect special item box, use it by DOUBLE TAPPING the screen.
Avoid driving into any obstacles, but just drive as long as you can.
The level regenerates on every run. There's sometimes also wacky "secret" locations to encounter.
Minor fixes and optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Too flawed -
Basically the game is designed to line up police cars at you, which will eventually destroy you in under 30 seconds. There are special locations that spawn right outside the main road ways, if your lucky you might hit just one before you get swarmed. The steering is bad enough where if a car spawns in the wrong place your as good as dead no matter your abilities or skills (as the game was designed to do). What I have no idea is that while the platform is very good, it is a complete waste of energy since a few corrections could do wonders. If the designer simply added more options and extended the survival time I would be excited to actually spend money to purchase something similar or at the very least watch some of the videos, as of now I’m more inclined (and do) to simply force close the game. All of the vehicles are similar enough where it doesn’t feel like there is much difference (out side of the school bus). If a player manages to achieve the necessary skills to get one of the more advanced cars, the player will find out that the cars are almost identical and do not add to game play. This begs the question: is it worth even playing at that point or are there better options on the market at this point. As of now I am not yet convinced to spend money purchasing games from this developer, perhaps in time their designs/programming will improve. They have potential.
Fun, quick play game
Theres not a whole lot to this game. You attempt to drive away from the cops in various vehicles until you eventually make a mistake or happen to run into an unavoidable collision. The music and graphics are nice and the game is really just a short quick play kind of thing, which I believe is the point, and is something useful for if you have a few minuets to kill in between events during your day. My average time for a run is about 40 seconds. There are secrets to be unlocked which get you more vehicles, which does add to the game, but I like that its something that can be played and finished with in a matter of seconds. The only thing thats a bit annoying are the commercials, which are usually about 30 seconds, but this doesn't make a big difference because when I come across one I just exit and restart the game which takes about 7 seconds. But if there was an option to pay a dollar to remove the commercials then id probably just pay for that. Overall the game is pretty short but its something that I have found to be useful to have on my phone for this very reason.
Necessary changes needed.
I want to love this game. I really do. Its fun and the bones are there. I like dodging vehicles and the intense feeling of pressure as time progresses. However i have felt very limited in what i can do to avoid being stopped once it gets to this point. I understand the concept and its suppose to be simple and appeal to casual gamers, with the two left and right controls. I dont think thats the audience who would appreciate this game in its longevity. To be frank, the game is actually quite challenging, and i like that. But, instead of being a test of skill, it often winds up being a test of luck, one where you are often very unlucky. In short, the changes i think this game needs to make in order to be a truly great game are..
1. Speed level control - So you can slow down when need and not run into parked cars or objects
2. Better handling - this also goes in hand with your speed level. All too many times a stray cop comes flying in at full speed on from a blind side and we are left with little options as they kamikaze you to your end
3. Health meter - if i do happen to bump into a parked vehicle or tree in my only effort to evade police i dont want it to be the end of my game unless i crash full on
- Tree Men Games OY
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Tree Men Games
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Car pack #1 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.