Listen to your iPod collections at 0.5X - 2.5X speed. Supports multitasking, remote controller. Study mode(A/B repeat, quick rewind/forward), sleep timer.
* Save time listening to podcasts and audiobooks. Play at any speed using a slider!
* Study mode helps you learn more effectively.
* Sleep timer can save your battery while you sleep.
SpeedUp Player features:
- Variable speed playback: 0.5X(half speed) - 2.5X (0.1X interval)
- Preserve pitch(tone) while changing playback speed.
- Play directly from your iPod collection.
- Play from app's Documents folder. (Wi-Fi file transfer is possible)
- Customizable gestures to access most features.
- Configurable quick rewind/forward buttons. 4 buttons can be set individually.
- Full multitasking support.
- Remote controller support.
- Sleep timer (pause after 10/20/30/60/120 minutes)
- A/B repeat : repeat interval using simple button press
- bookmark: save bookmarks with comments. A/B repeat section can be bookmarked.
- reads chapter information.
- Extremely fast iPod library browsing (disk+memory based cache)
- Browse by album/artist/songs/playlists/podcasts
- Simple playlist
- Pause/resume on phone call(audio interruption).
- Pause when headphone is unplugged.
- Music tracks can be set to be played at 1X.
- UI supports light/dark theme.
- video tracks are not supported.
- does not support DRM protected files.
- fix UI issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Had to buy it again
I used this app for years. There was a rebranding and I could no longer install it on a new iPhone, so here we go - double or nothing. Developer did not answer my email, I hope he is well and continues to develop it, maybe update the interface with new colors/graphics, make it safer to import / export bookmarks/notes (in a playlist?) I lost notes a few times... fabulous essential app for me even as it is.
Great but one really annoying bug
Love the app but it has an annoying bug. If the app isn't the currently open one, sometimes the app will lose "audio focus" and apple's Music app will displace it as the currently active audio, even though I didn't switch to Music or even have it open. I haven't noticed this happening with other audio apps I use like Audible. Please fix
I love this been using it for a long time.
I love this app. I love speeding up my songs. Been using it for a while. I hope it is here to stay. Had to rebuy it though.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.