Typoman is a puzzle platformer. You slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make your way through a dark and hostile world. Despite your small stature you have a powerful gift: You can craft words which will have an effect on the environment. But choose your words wisely - they can either be a blessing... or a curse!
· Wield the power of altering the world by creating, changing or destroying words
· Solve ingenious and challenging puzzles with a unique aesthetic mix of typography and pen & ink graphics
· Captivating, carefully drafted, on-the-fly told story using witty word puzzles and puns
· Surreal, atmospheric game world
· Distinct soundtrack specifically composed for the game
Awards & Recognition
· Featured at Indie Game Revolution, EMP Museum, Seattle
· Beste Inszenierung / Best Production, German Video Game Awards 2016, Munich
· Finalist Indie Prize 2016 Showcase, Casual Connect Europe 2016, Amsterdam
· Best Casual Game, Game Connection Development Awards 2015, San Francisco
· Nominee for Best Game, Best Indie Game, Best Sound, Best Game Design, Best Console Game, German Dev Awards 2015, Cologne
· Winner Best Art Style, Gaming Trend's Best of E3 2015 Awards, Los Angeles
· Winner Best of Quo Vadis 2015 (Sponsored by Google), Best of Quo Vadis Show, Berlin
· Nominee Best Indie Game, gamescom award 2015, Cologne
Ratings and Reviews
This is game is great! The story is creative and well told. The art music and sound makes it super immersive. The controls are a little off since you have to stop moving in order to pick up a letter and such but once you get the hang of it it gets fun and the things you can do are pretty much anything. The bad side of it all..I don’t mind the commercials I get you guys need the monetary support from somewhere but sometimes the commercial won’t load and you have a few options like retry abort and “x” but then you’re left with the game retrying to load the commercial and you’re stuck in an infinite loop and all you can do is close the game and relaunch in order to proceed..great game though. Definitely worth downloading! I hope typoman 2 comes out soon!
Needs some Improvements
I played through the whole game, the story is good and all that, but getting straight to the point. When the character(or Me ) dies first try on the level; it straight up puts a message: “Typo man needs a break!” I am overall frustrated about that because it’s like you have one life before the death screen pops up, I would recommend to put some type of life counter to tell you how much life’s you have left until you have to watch an ad(or not if you have premium), but I had to hands down quickly click on the menu button and click the retry button like about three milliseconds before I had to go through labor of the ads. So please implement this into the game. I would like it a lot
You can always find light in the dark
Although there may be no dialogue, the overall message of this story is empowering. Teaching players that even when all there seems to be in your world is bad and evil, you can turn it around and make the most positive out of things.
Not many reviewers talked about this. And I felt that it needed to be said. I was going through a rough patch in my life at the time and was looking for games to distract me, but this game right here pulled me out of my state of depression and taught me to keep going and make the best of things.
Thank you for that.
The inspirational quotes tossed in are a wonderful touch, overall controls are smooth, if you pay for the premium version (it’s cheap and it’s really worth it) you can enjoy the story and game without ads and you get unlimited hints when needed. I recommend doing so, so that you can get your head in the game without interruptions.
I hope to see a Typoman 2 come out, maybe even a three or four. I’d play them all and pay for it too.
The best $1.99 I’ve ever spent on a game.
Again; thank you. 💞
- BAITIAN TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Brainseed Factory
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.