When the infamous detective Dale Vandermeer wakes up in an ominous room without any recollection of his past, he soon finds himself part of a bizarre game orchestrated by an old foe. Dale must solve increasingly challenging puzzles to escape the room and recover his memories.
Cube Escape: Paradox Features:
- A unique, never-before-seen, game/film crossover experience
- The absorbing gameplay, atmosphere and wealth of puzzles fans would expect from the tenth Cube Escape game
- A ton of connections and interactions with Paradox - A Rusty Lake Short Film
- There will be two different chapters available (one for free and one premium) with multiple endings
- Beautiful paintings handmade by Johan Scherft
- Immersive and atmospheric soundtrack by Victor Butzelaar
- Powerful voice-overs by Bob Rafferty and lead actor David Bowles
Cube Escape: Paradox is the tenth episode of the Cube Escape series and a continuation of the Rusty Lake story. We will unfold the mysteries of Rusty Lake one step at a time. So check RustyLake.com every day for new content and follow us @rustylakecom
Thank you for playing Cube Escape: Paradox! We fixed a few minor bugs in this new version.
Ratings and Reviews
Greatest series of phone games I’ve ever played
I don’t normally write reviews, but in case anybody was having doubts about purchasing this game, or any of the other paid games that Rusty Lake has come out with, DO IT. As a huge fan of the cube escape series I didn’t hesitate for a second to purchase the rusty lake games. I preordered Paradox. Let that sink in. I loved these games so much that I preordered a phone app. There has not been a finer line of games to hit the App Store since Smart phones have been around. The short film that they made to go along with this latest game is absolutely superb as well. The developers of this entire series deserve more recognition than I could ever give. I will recommend this string of games to friends, family, acquaintances, and anybody who takes the time to listen to me blather on about this series.
As long as these developers produce games, I will support every single thing that they put out, regardless of whether or not they deviate from the original games and take a new route.
All the rusty lake/cube games are incredible
I love all of them. I remember the first one I played was the cave one, and I thought it was a bit odd but at the same time so captivating in such a strange and somewhat haunting way. The rest of the games are just like this. They have great puzzles, the storylines are mysterious and after playing any game I was left with so many thoughts, ideas, and questions about the concept of the lake and the tales that surround it. The games are all quite pleasing in terms of the user interface, graphics, animation, and I especially like the voices/sound effects/soundscapes. I was really excited when I saw the pre-order option for this because I had been yearning for a new one to play after the rusty lake hotel (with the animals who come for dinner). Please keep making more!
Thanks for your kind words :)
Amazing,unforgettable,addictive and unique
1. The storyline was so rich and well-thought. The story alone was so mysterious and haunting, I could play for hours just to know more. Unlike every other escape game, this was more like a journey. I actually didn’t want to escape as much as I wanted to advance.
2. The graphics and illustrations were unique and consistent with the mood of the story.
3. I cannot wait for more! I’ll be checking the App Store daily until chapter 3 comes out! This was the first Rusty Lake game I’ve played so far, I’m gonna download another as soon as I submit this review.
It really isn’t every day I stumble upon an app as original and memorable as this. I really appreciate all the hard work and dedication of the developers. Download this app! You’ll be glad you did!
Thanks for playing Paradox! Feel free to check out the other Rusty Lake games in the following sequence: rustylake.com/apps/. Start With Seasons and end with Paradox :)
- Rusty Lake B.V.
- 108.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Rusty Lake B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Chapter 2 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.