In the Kingdom of Elektropia, a king rules with an iron fist, combating and destroying a sect of technological wizards who have a massive tower in the middle of the city named Teslagrad.
Teslagrad is a 2D puzzle-platformer with action elements where magnetism and other electromagnetic powers are the key to go throughout the game, and thereby discover the secrets kept in the long abandoned Tesla Tower. Embark on an adventure as a young boy armed with ancient Teslamancer technology. Forge your path through the Tesla Tower and overcome the huge variety of challenges and enigmas.
Released first on PC with over 1,6 million copies sold, we’re proud to share with you this experience carefully adapted for mobile devices.
● Hand-made graphics / Unique Art Style
● Innovative gameplay with different mechanics to unlock
● Visual storytelling! No texts, just the game and you
● Old-school boss fights!
● Support MFI controllers
● One time payment to download (Absolutely NO ads and NO in-app payments)
If you experience any issue with Teslagrad, please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us as much information as possible on your problem.
- Fix bug “Fatal Attraction”
- Decrease Fernus difficulty
- Fix special ending bug
- Fix polarities button animation
- Fix achievements unlock when offline
Ratings and Reviews
So much potential...
This game lives up to a lot of expectations. The graphic and sound design are great, the story is interesting, and the idea of using magnetism is clever but easy to grasp.
That being said, however, it really gets bogged down by the level design, especially with these controls. A great obstacle in a puzzle adventure game should be overcome with your wits, not by trying over and over until you finally pull off the one-in-a-million timing to land a jump.
And again, don’t make players start boss fights this difficult from the start every time they get killed, or else make it take more than one hit to kill the player character too. Otherwise it’s just unfair.
Developer Response ,
The difficulty of the first boss has been reduced in the latest update of the game :)
One hit death and poor control ruin the game
This seems like it has the potential to be a good game - the puzzles and game mechanics are quite clever.
However, the touch controls are really bad (especially the floaty d-pad that has a huge central dead zone that requires a lot of finger movement on iPad to control) and the one hit death was bad design 30 years ago and it's still bad design now. In combination, these two factors combine to make for an obnoxious experience rather than a fun one.
Adding in some kind of health system and fixing the awful dead zone on the dpad might result in a good game. I don't know, though, after the tenth time dying to the first boss because of poor the control scheme, I gave up.
Developer Response ,
The difficulty fo the first boss has been lowered in the new update :)
Clunky controls ruin an otherwise excellent game
In terms of level design, soundtrack, and style this game is one of the best. Unfortunately, the game is bogged down by the terrible control scheme that make it frustrating to play.
There is only one set of control options and it really limits gameplay. A lot of the puzzles and boss fights require quick and precise directional input which can be difficult with the floating joystick implemented by the game. This frustration is only further heightened when level designs which utilize the far left side of the screen are covered by your thumb as you’re navigating leading to deaths.
Switching between powers and magnetism is especially difficult as your progress and the puzzles get more complicated. Eventually, it got to the point where it felt like it was no longer about solving the puzzles rather than relying on sheer luck to advance.
I can not recommend this game to anyone who would be playing on iOS.
- 702.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Rain Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.