Rydar 2.0 is an AI-based assistant app for rideshare and delivery drivers. Driving for multiple services? Rydar will solve all your pain points: assist you with finding high-demand areas, suggest big events and simplify mileage tracking for tax deduction.
Our unique algorithm analyzes multiple factors and uses Artificial Intelligence to show you high-demand areas to drive at the moment and send alerts about the hottest places.
OPTIMIZE DRIVING SCHEDULE
Rydar keeps you informed about all significant events going on around you. Never miss a chance to drive all those people home after a show or a big game.
TRACK BUSINESS MILEAGE
Stay aware of how much you earn driving for different ride-hailing and delivery services, compare your hourly rates. Easily keep track of your earnings and expenses and automatically log mileage.
FOR ALL SERVICES
Rydar works for rideshare (Uber, Lyft, Juno, Curb, Via, Bounce, etc.) and delivery services (Uber Eats, GrubHub, Instacart, Postmates, Doordash, etc.)
• Hotspots: Areas of high demand based on surge/Prime Time, history of trips in your area, drivers and popular places nearby
• High-demand alerts: Notifications about the hottest places to drive at the moment
• Surge/Prime Time: Info and alerts about increased Uber surge and Lyft Prime Time rates for hotspots
• Status control: Easy switching between services for mileage tracking and dynamic pricing alerts
• Calendar: Upcoming concerts and festivals, sports and theatrical events for the next 30 days
• Schedule: Your customized schedule of popular events, alerts when it’s time to drive
• Mileage tracker: 100% automatic tracking, precise capture and breakdown by service
• Expense tracker: Easy logging of all rideshare-specific expenses
• Earnings tracker. Add your earnings, tips and bonuses to control finances and compare your hourly earnings
• Services comparison: Up-to-date info about your earnings and hourly rates by rideshare/delivery services in Dashboard.
Please stay in touch and share your feedback and suggestions with us:
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rydar may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
Subscription info: Rydar Premium gives access to one-click navigation, high-demand alerts, unlimited trips tracking, storing receipts photos. Monthly Premium costs $8.99 after 1-week free trial, Annual Premium costs $59.99 after 1-week free trial. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. The cost of subscription to Rydar is 100% tax-deductible as a business-related expense.
Permissions: Access to location is necessary to track trips and sending high-demand alerts. Access to your Motion Activity is necessary to capture when a trip starts and finishes using phone sensors. You can also enable Rydar to send you calendar and high-demand alerts.
Rydar is not a financial advisor. All information provided in the app is for informational purposes only. Please seek advice from qualified tax professionals.
Rydar is not affiliated with Uber, and any statements made here are made by Rydar and not by Uber. Uber is not responsible for any products or services of Rydar. This product uses the Lyft Platform but is not endorsed, certified, or otherwise approved by Lyft.
Meet the new Rydar 2.0 for rideshare & delivery drivers! Rydar 2.0 works for all ride-hailing and delivery drivers in the U.S. It not only shows hotspots, aka the places with high demand, for all services, but also allows you to compare your stats by different services you work for. The Hotspots themselves became much better. We’ve added significant improvements to Calendar. Mileage tracker now works for multiple services, but it’s still very convenient to use. The new Dashboard allows you to track important stats, such as earnings, hourly rates and more.
This update follows release of the very first version of Rydar 2.0 and contains fixes to a few minor bugs. If you have any questions about the app, please don't hesitate to email us to email@example.com. As always, we'll do our best to help
Ratings and Reviews
- Rydar Inc.
- 125.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Rydar Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Rydar Premium $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.