Welcome to your kingdom great King!
Become medieval tycoon by managing your kingdom for idle profit!
Grow your empire and make it even greater with advisors who will help you to manage it.
Take on the challenge and start discovering your incredible kingdom now!
• Build new buildings and level them up to increase your idle profit.
• Collect idle cash even when you're offline!
• Make smart decisions to boost your economy.
• Hire advisors to increase your buildings income.
• Develop new technologies and earn even more!
• Catch goblins that take over your people.
• Use Crystal Ball to increase your idle gold!
• Collect achievements and receive gems.
• Complete daily quests to claim rewards.
• Discover new lands and make them profitable!
• No internet connection needed!
Join Idle Medieval Tycoon's Discord community!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This was a game worth waiting for. I love the graphics, the user interface, and most surprisingly: I love the music and sound effects. Any other game I’ve played, I always mute the music and sounds but this music is subtle, pleasant and actually fits the game well.
The only things I’ve noticed that are missing are a tutorial and the ability to tap the screen for currency. However, the arrows and exclamation point alerts, do help you navigate the game’s tabs and features. This app has been done so well that it doesn’t need the tutorial. And the game progresses with the building alone so tapping isn’t really a necessity.
Great start-Minor bugs-big expectations!
I have had this app preordered for quite some time. It just looked so fluent and simple in the preview and that held up now that it is actually here. Though it is an idle game, it is exciting to watch your towns grow and offers a great experience for the user. This game, in my opinion, can easily be ranked with some of the top idle games out there! Also, an added bonus is there are almost next to no ads unless you use the bonus options. I have some major expectations for this game and hats off to the developer(s) for breathing life into the idle game world!
Idle medieval tycoon review
As far as idle games go, it is what you would expect, except it is pretty easy to upgrade stuff without having to wait forever. It was initially fun to see what you could build, but there isn’t much for the amount of space you have. If they added more depth to it, it would be better. Maybe add some armies you can train with money earned and attack other castles. Have an idle gathering rate for other types of resources other than just money would be fun too.
- Wojciech Grzesik
- 283.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Chinese, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018-2019 GGDS all rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Tickets Pack $1.99
- Advisors Pack II $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.