Build healthy daily habits and improve your life! To keep you motivated, Super Habit shows you your progress on a yearly calendar, your current and longest streak for each habit, as well as your yearly and all-time completion rates.
Many fantastic skills take at least a few months before you can achieve great results: learning an instrument, getting back in shape, learn a new language, etc. Focus on doing a little bit every day, log it into the app Super Habit, and within a few months you’ll start to see great results.
Build good habits, break bad habits and achieve greatness!
If you want to build even more habits and get better in all areas of your life, you can upgrade to Super Habit PRO!
We care about your privacy: your data never leaves your phone or the iCloud/iTunes backups of your phone. We do not save any of your habits data to our servers.
SUPER HABIT PRO FEATURES
- Unlimited number of habits
- Dark Mode
- Export/import data to Files
- Billed once, lifetime access. No subscription :-)
Feel free to get in touch via the app if you have any feedback or suggestion, I read all your emails!
To a better you,
Hi everyone, and a warm welcome to the thousands new users from AppAdvice and Reddit! I’ve received many feedback emails and reviews (thank you) and am working on all your suggestions. If you haven’t rated or reviewed the app yet, please take a minute to do so, it helps me SO much to climb the App Store charts! There is a button to do so in “Settings”. Here’s what I’ve added to this version:
- LAST 7 DAYS: many of you wanted an easy way to check your last 7 days for each habit. I’ve added that to the Today tab: each habit tile now contains a mini 7-day calendar :-) Please let me know what you think.
- AUTO-REFRESH: if you happen to be on “Today” screen when a new day begins (at midnight), the page will now automatically refresh to show data for that new day.
Many more improvements coming soon. Keep sending me your suggestions by tapping “Contact” in Settings!
Keep building a great life,
Ratings and Reviews
It’s really nice to have a chance to keep tracks on your habits like running, cycling, flying drone etc. and seeing the days you were active on tile-based charts. Especially if you’re an organized person. Only missing thing I’ve noticed is a widget. It’d be pretty convenient to mark those days for habits through a widget. Also being able to set different colors for each habit might be a good idea. Thanks for developing this app! Much appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Custom color per habit is a great idea and I’ll work on it soon, and a widget is on the mid/long-term roadmap as well. Thank you for your suggestions and feel free to contact me at any time via the app if you ever come up with more ideas on how to improve it!
Close to greatness
From a UX standpoint, this is one of my favorite habit tracking apps. The haptic feedback adds a layer of tactility, and the dark UI is nice and clean.
As of right now, it’s lacking a few key things that I personally need in a habit tracker. Mainly, the need for streaks to be set up with number per week, or specific day setup. Adding negative streaks would be a nice addition as well.
I’m excited to see where this app can go from here, and I don’t think it’ll be long before it’ll be a staple for me.
Your review made my day! Thank you so much... Could you please get in touch via the app so that we can discuss future features? Would love your input.
Regarding your suggestions:
- Number per week: I actually need that feature too, so I'll probably add it in the future. But it's a very big task, so I'll first make sure the app works great for "daily" habits (tons of improvements coming soon), and then I'll get started with weekly/monthly habits.
- Negative habits: has been suggested in the past by other users, I'd love to know more about how you'd like to see that implemented. Please get in touch :-)
Love it so far
I’ve been meaning to start practicing learning Dutch because I’m living in Amsterdam. After downloading the app, I set up a “learn Dutch,” habit, and did my first practice session.
App is clean and user friendly, excited to keep at it!
Btw learned of it through reddit.
Thank you so much for your review, I wish you all the best learning Dutch!
- Kevin Quisquater
- 13.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kevin Quisquater
- In-App Purchases
- Super Habit Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.