Say hello to the future of medical education.
Since day one, we have been working towards creating a dedicated video channel to help connect physicians and researchers from around the world. Now it's finally here!
Developed by physicians, the Seattle Science Foundation app delivers the most clinically relevant content for physicians, nurses, medical students and other healthcare professionals. Get your all access pass to exclusive anatomical dissections, sit alongside surgeons as they perform life saving procedures and discover a number of tips and tricks from leading experts in the field. Want to get back to the basics? Join Dr. R. Shane Tubbs, editor of the prestigious and now 150-year-old Gray's Anatomy, for an in-depth study of the human body as it relates to the clinical practice.
Your Dollars in Action . . .
As a not for profit organization, thoughtful support from donors like you is critical to sustaining our mission of advancing the quality of patient care through education, research, innovation and technology.
Thank you for powering the Seattle Science Foundation and ensuring our future as a dedicated collaboration platform for physicians and researchers from around the world.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Seattle Science Foundation on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary be region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: http://seattlesciencefoundation.vhx.tv/terms
Ratings and Reviews
EXACTLY what medical professionals are looking for!
EXACTLY what medical professionals are looking for! The medical review and materials has something for every type of healthcare professional. Videos range from short and concise to in-depth and thorough.
Need an anatomical brush-up on the femoral triangle? Want to know more about lateral approaches to spinal deformity? Just want to soak up every word that leading experts in your field have to say? Then this app is a definite YES!
Would recommend this app as an on-the-go resource. Whether you are stepping into the clinic or the operating room, you can be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. The clinically important anatomy that you are looking for is right at your fingertips. For both medical professionals and students alike, there is always something to learn—and with this app you get to learn from the best.
I would like to thank you for such an informative platform which help me to master my regional anatomy skills. You’ve done a massive work to bring us surgically-related content in so sophisticated way! Keep going!
- Seattle Science Foundation
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- ©Seattle Science Foundation
- In-App Purchases
- Seattle Science Monthly $9.99
- Seattle Science Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.