This app requires Beddit Sleep Monitor (Model 3.5). Beddit helps measure, manage, and improve your sleep. With automatic and accurate tracking, you get a full picture of your night by measuring sleep time, heart rate, breathing, snoring, and bedroom temperature and humidity. Set daily bedtime and sleep time goals, and Beddit motivates you to achieve them with tip notifications like morning results, bedtime reminders, and weekly reports.
• Automatic and accurate tracking
• An extremely thin, flat, and soft sensor — at 2 mm thin, you won’t even notice it’s there
• With a USB power adapter, the sensor is always on
Comprehensive tracking and trends
• Track your sleep time, heart rate, and breathing rate
• Find out if you are snoring*
• Review last night’s bedroom temperature and humidity so you can optimize your sleep environment
• View graphs of 7-day, 30-day, and 90-day trends and averages to understand your sleep and environment over time
Motivational coaching and education
• Set daily bedtime and sleep time goals to get guidance toward achieving them
• Improve your sleep habits with bedtime reminders and nudges in the evening
• Stay on top of how you sleep with daily and weekly sleep report notifications
• Watch videos on how to improve your sleep
Integration with Apple Watch and the Health app in iOS
• Receive sleep report notifications, bedtime reminders, and nudges on your Apple Watch
• Sleep analysis and heart rate data are also stored in the Health app on your iPhone so you can view all your progress in one convenient place
A Beddit Sleep Monitor (Model 3.5) is required to monitor your sleep.
* Snoring detection requires you to grant microphone access to Beddit Sleep Monitor (Model 3.5) on your iPhone. Beddit marks fluctuations in noise level but does not store audio (e.g., speech).
Learn more about Beddit at www.beddit.com
Ratings and Reviews
Dissapointed with new data
What happened to data like time spent in light sleep, deep sleep, restless sleep? The overall sleep score? All gone. The graph of your sleep the night before is very basic now and you can’t see any detail- i.e. what times you were up. Will return if they don’t update the app with more functionality.
The device 3.5 works wonderfully, I love being able to go to bed without starting an app or wearing my watch. I would love to see some features from the previous app such a detailed sleep patterns and alarms.
Considering the price of the hardware, the app is missing opportunities to really track sleep.
Why no alarm clock? If this is an Apple product, why not provide the option to integrate with Bedtime?
If you’re measuring temperature, why no HomeKit integration? The sensor on the Beddit is reading about 10 degrees too cold.
What about customizable trend tracking (i.e., “drank coffee today” like Sleep Cycle)? Or better yet, More advanced HealthKit integration?
- Apple Inc.
- 123.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.