The best cat platformer is back!
Join Alex the cat and his friends in this new epic Super Cat Tales sequel. A mysterious army of tin soldiers has invaded Neko Land and it's up to our cat heroes to save the day.
Super Cat Tales 2 is a pure mix of platforming fun and explorative adventure, custom made for mobile touch controls. Play it right meow!
• Play 100+ levels!!
• Unlock new cats
• Explore villages
• Equip neat items
• Discover hidden secrets
• Retro pixel art and music
• Achievements and leaderboards
- Small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Giaonathon Please read 2
I wrote a review before but it went away so here’s another one. Anyway I have some ideas for storyline, there should be two adventures going on. Let me explain. I believe the cats should get separated and you have to click the page button up to play a story about a group of cats. And a down arrow for a different group. Like maybe if McMeow survives he could have a separate adventure in the same game then at the end you would meet up with him. Another idea is that you have to visit a certain town to buy certain items. Like Hikari would sell the Bandaid and Olis Cloak and Ramal would sell the Flute and Shield. But those are just ideas so you don’t have to use them. But please do they seem like they would make the experience better.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for playing and suggesting new ideas for the storyline. I really like the idea of separated stories, will keep this in mind. I also like the idea of having custom shops for each town, that would be a really nice touch. Right now I'm working on a new update of Super Cat Tales 2 with the second part of the story, more platform levels, and new cats! Stay tuned 🐱
Love it, but is there more?
I love this game so much I have been waiting forever. Like pretty much everybody else says, the graphics are great, music is awesome, cutscenes are amazing and so on. Don’t hear me wrong but I didn’t like the ending. The rest of the game is great but the current ending as of 10/17 is empty. I also want to ask what classifies as a level, because counting the tiles, there are only 24 main levels. By level do they mean when you move to the next section of the stage or are they planning to add tons more? I’m not going to get into it but I hate the coin grinding. Either way the game was great. And I believe that the five dollars to remove ads was totally worth it.
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for playing Super Cat Tales 2. By level I mean level-rooms. Each level is composed of 3 to 5 rooms that are almost as big as single levels in the original Super Cat Tales. Don't worry about the ending, Super Cat Tales 2 ain't over yet as I'm currently working on the next update with the second part of the story, new platform levels and new cats! Stay tuned 🐱
Super Cat Tales: Review (5)
1. The graphics are fine, along with the pixelation. 2. Cats: Not too good of an animal to use, it’ll be nice to add a few different animals to the game for your team.(No, not the pets. The animals you play as) 3. The music🎶 is great, along with the background and the cats. 🐈 4. It’s a good idea to lower the stun-time to 4, since some of us are in a rush to beat the level(s). 5. The little cutscenes are great, along with the emotions and chat bubbles.
Thanks for reading this. I appreciate this game, especially Super Cat tales 1. Thank you for all the hard work put into this! My favorite animal is a cat, and I love the way the controls work. It’s just so awesome!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for playing Super Cat Tales 2 and the review. I'm very happy you like the game, keep in mind that in order to reduce the stun time you can get the "band aid" item inside the show. It reduces the stun time by 25% so it's pretty useful 😉
- Gionathan Pesaresi
- 92 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Neutronized
- In-App Purchases
- Lucky Cat $3.99
- Premium $4.99
- Gate Ticket $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.