Radiant One is a collection of exciting interactive adventure stories.
● Gorgeous visuals, striking characters
● You make choices that matter
● An awesome plot
● Free updates: new stories and episodes
* Apple Editor's Choice, Game of the Day
* "Highly recommended" - IGN
* 82/100 - Metacritic
* 8/10 - Pocket Gamer
* 4.5/5 - TouchArcade
* 8/10 - Eurogamer
The Fntastic team sincerely hope that you like our game! We are working very hard to perfecting it, so If you run into any issues while playing or you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on social media and keep up with the news:
GOLD MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- Gold Membership offers $3.99 monthly subscription for new updates (every month new stories will be available for download).
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to play all available stories for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original monthly package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the monthly package.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD.
- New Story: THE TRIANGLE.
Mark was on board from Miami to London when all passengers mysteriously disappeared.
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great “experience” more so than a game.
Updated: The devs appear to have worked out the issue so I have updated my score back to original 4 stars. As a buyer of the original game, the below is true about the first story that is now for free for everyone. I was initially irritated after the last update as it broke the game for me. The second episode now works properly so I will be playing through that shortly. I don’t expect it to be very long either but if the below review is any indication of the quality then it should be good.
Original review of the first episode: So the game is short. Period. No shying away from that fact.
With that said, unlike a lot of other players I found some solid meaning of relationship and fear relating to day to day life here.
The idea of being so wrapped up with life that you forget family and meaningful relationships really resonated with me as up until recently, I was a lot like the main character (minus the supernatural dream business).
If you can get past the short length and linear story which is the reason for the 4 stars and not 5, this game is great. Awesome graphics with a really great style in both the visuals and soundtrack.
I really enjoyed this story and what the devs were looking to portray. Really hit home with me and gave me a feeling of joy for the people that I have lost in my life recently and for those that I have let slip into the ether. Great experience more so than a game.
Developer Response ,
there was another mistake not allowing to get for free for those who bought later on December 1. We fixed it in the latest update 1.3.2
Not really worth...anything
I got this game because it seemed like a cool idea; sort of a choose your own adventure type of game with multiple stories to play. Well... it’s not very cool at all.
Not much effort is put into the mechanics of this game, that much is clear from the get-go. But that isn’t the main reason this game gets a 2-star rating from me.
Even though the game is not very well made at all, this game is essentially pay to play. And not just pay a little, but pay quite a bit. Sure, you can still play the game for a little while without paying, but your patience won’t last long. What do I mean? Well, I’ll explain how playing this game without paying works. You start a story, play for a few minutes, then you have to wait. For hours. After you wait for hours and get back on the game, you have to watch a minute long ad to continue. (To stop this from happening, you have to pay.) And finally, to make certain choices in stories that are clearly more interesting to make, you have to buy a certain amount of gems each time (about $3 per choice). And the cycle continues.
This game is poorly made, and they are asking way too much to play. This game is not worth anything...your time, your energy, and especially your money. Radiant One is a very poor attempt at what could have been a very interesting and entertaining game.
You may actually like this game, unlike me, if you really enjoy role-playing. After all, that’s pretty much all this game is...a flawed RPG.
This is a filthy excuse for a cash grab, if you play for free you will have no fun, that’s a guarantee. So a one time purchase for a game wouldn’t be bad right? Well instead of a one time purchase this game offers a subscription service, for mediocre, offline, mobile adventure game with tap to interact gameplay. After you pay a monthly fee you still cannot play the full game without additional micro transactions of gems that give the player additional choices to actually make the game an “adventure” game. This is an example of every sinister money making mechanic in one convenient place! This is the magnum opus of mobile garbage that passes for a “game” on the App Store. Go buy a real game or download a better free game. Or maybe pay for a Netflix subscription because it would probably round out to the same price with much better content! Please, for the love of god, don’t give this developer any of your money and stop supporting these cancerous business practices that prey on dopamine releases and other psychological factors to nickel and dime players to death!
- FNTASTIK ENTERTEINMENT, OOO
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018-2019 FNTASTIK ENTERTEINMENT, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- GOLD MEMBERSHIP $3.99
- MEDIUM PACK OF GEMS $2.99
- OFFER 5 TICKETS AND 30 GEMS $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.