Prepare your sword to lead world tournaments and obtain rewards by defeating level creators. Join the global community and compete to be the best player or the best creator!
- Unlimited adventures. Put yourself in the hooves of Spoorky and travel, along with your sword, endless worlds created by the community of game users.
- Level editor. Create your own levels with a variety of traps, constructions, scenery... Publish your creations so that the community can compete against you!
- Weekly tournaments. Each week the best levels compete around the world. Will your levels be there?
- Training mode. Get inspired and unlock new content by completing a set of pre-installed levels. This mode will add a new set every new world.
- Power-up badges. Use badges to give temporary power-ups to Spoorky; immortality, super-speed, double points... A push in the competition!
- Interact with other players. Subscribe, rate levels, share them with your followers...
- Free content updates. All content extensions and new worlds are free.
- Leaderboards and Spoorky Hooves. Gain game score by winning hooves: defeat creators, complete others players' levels, achieve a high place in tournaments... Being the world leader will not be an easy task. Leaderboards are shared between platforms (cross-platform).
- Requires Internet connection. Spoorky is an online game, it doesn't include a local mode beyond level building.
- Available in English and Spanish.
Thanks to Spoorky accounts, the game shares leaderboards, levels and users with all available platforms. In addition, you can continue your game whenever and wherever you want. For this reason, in order to play, your device must be connected to the Internet.
Virtual gamepad and camera improvements. Bug fixing. Move the camera to take a look at any direction with your finger!
Ratings and Reviews
Would be a better game if the controls were more intuitive, like Mario’s controls. Movement can be clunky and slow.
Great Game, Clunky Controls
SPOORKY ON MOBILE? Nice, since I never have time to play on my computer. The game is smooth, works well, but the controls are really clunky, I recommend making the buttons as large as the game lets them be. Other than that, you ripped off Sonic the Hedgehog. Here’s something from the game: “If you don’t have any fruits and Spoorky takes damage, then he will die.” ಠ_ಠ Really? Also, add more invincibility frames. Still a good game, though. Fix the controls and I'll give you a 5 star rating.
Hi Freebys! Thank you for your feedback. Did you try to configure the gamepad size and position? You can do this when playing a level, just tap on the green settings icon! If this doesn't help, could you tell us more about what would you like? Thanks! :)
- Cristobal Mata
- 64.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Cristóbal Mata (GuGames Development). Original Soundtrack by Albert Fernandez. Original main art by Miriam Pérez.
- In-App Purchases
- Heart Gems x7 $0.99
- Heart Gems x24 $1.99
- Heart Gems x50 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.