"The massively popular anime series ""Tokyo Ghoul"" has been made into a smartphone game!
Create teams of your favorite characters and join the battle of ""Ghoul"" vs. ""Human""!
■Characters from Tokyo Ghoul, Tokyo Ghoul √A, and Tokyo Ghoul:re all make an appearance!
Haise Sasaki and Quinx from the latest season, Tokyo Ghoul:re, join the fight alongside Ken Kaneki, Kisho Arima, and other popular characters from the first two seasons of the anime!
■Beautiful anime visuals that combine 2D illustrations with 3D models!
2D illustrative portraits have been specially drawn for this game!
Moving 3D models take over in battle, with voice-overs and illustrations appearing when you use skills!
■6-person tap-combo battle system!
Choose from over 100 characters and form a team of 6 split with 3 in the front line and 3 in the rear!
Deal consecutive attacks using skills and character switches to achieve combos!
■In-depth levelling system!
Power up your characters and upgrade their kagune and quinque to get special abilities!
Gather items to upgrade your weapons and strengthen your characters!
■ ""Ghoul"" and ""Human"" struggle for power in ""Territory Battle""!
Each season, players are split into ""Ghoul"" and ""Human"" and fight for control over the wards of Tokyo through battles and ""Dispatch""!
■Battle other players in ""Strike""!
Defeat the enemy team and get ranking rewards!
■Fight powerful enemies in the extreme battle, ""Raid""!
Face tough enemies such as Rate SS Ghouls and Special Class Investigators!
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Website:
By downloading or installing this app, you agree to the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Terms of Service.
Terms of Service:
This game contains some items available for in-app purchase that can enhance gameplay and speed up your progress. In-app purchases can be disabled in your device settings, see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more details.
This application is distributed under the official rights from the license holder.
Powered by ""CRIWARE"".CRIWARE is a trademark of CRI Middleware Co., Ltd."
Ratings and Reviews
It’s ok so far, but the tutorial is a 1/10. It is SO confusing. They say this and that and that and this, and I don’t even know if you can get back to it. I did the tutorial and rerolled and decided to not do the tutorial on that account. But it does such a bad job of explaining things I’m still somewhat confused. If you say no to parts of the tutorial, you never get it again. In naruto blazing, there’s a help option ( or whatever it’s called )with all the mechanics and modes that explains a bunch about stuff, in that game I didn’t understand 1 thing about the mechanics and it had it in there which solved my problem completely. I haven’t found something like that in this game so I hope I just missed it. I might figure it out soon, but I wish they wouldn’t throw 20 things at you at once. 🙁
Good game but...
I really enjoyed playing this game the moment i started, I’ve been grinding on lots of mission, but i came to realize that when i want to upgrade a certain characters weapon it says I haven’t got enough of these certain items to upgrade it. I know i seen the game saying it has rewarded these items to me many times, but when i go and check its not popping up. I also noticed my daily login reward doesn’t appear anymore after the 2nd day i logged in, just hope you guys can fix these minor bugs and find a way to give me the rewards I lost during this time. If you guys can do that, i will give this game 5 stars since I like this game. Thx
Really fun but...
Ok so this game is really fun a lot better the Dark War, but I ran into a problem with the weapon upgrade feature in the game for your characters to make them better, I’ve been grinding the materials for the characters but for some reason when I go to upgrade them it says that I have the same amount as before, now I’ve made sure I’ve gotten the exact element for the upgrade materials, it’s a minor inconvenience but I would like it fixed, I post this just in case this happened to anyone else, Thank you for reading, please make this game the best Tokyo Ghoul- Tokyo Ghoul:re game you possibly can by listening to us, thank you and have a nice day/night.
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- 170 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- ©Sui Ishida/Shueisha, Tokyo Ghoul Production Committee ©Sui Ishida/Shueisha, Tokyo Ghoul:re Production Committee ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Kaku Gem Set D $16.99
- Kaku Gem Set C $6.99
- Kaku Gem Set G $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.