These little birds are all tuckered out, and they’re snoozing with heads full of stories about the scary piggies. Can they sort out all of their troubles and get to the next naptime, or will they wake up cranky? It’s up to you to pop the falling dream bubbles to solve tons of dreamy puzzles so these little ones can snooze the day away!
– Super easy to play!
– Tap to pop groups of similarly colored dream bubbles.
– Combine lots of bubbles to unleash special powers.
– Dream bubbles fall according to physics, making every level unique!
– Master different types of challenges.
– Play hundreds of fun levels.
– New levels every Friday
Need some help? Visit our support pages, or send us a message! https://angrybirdsdreamblast.rovio.com/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/angrybirdsdreamblast
Angry Birds Dream Blast is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.
Dreamy Holidays everyone!!!
Ratings and Reviews
I see all these “rigged” and “too difficult” complaining reviews.
I got stuck around lvl 62 for a while. Maybe 13 tries. Only used two power ups to finish. First power ups I ever used. Then stuck on lvl 92 for a day or so. Then 95. It is a chance game mixed with skill. Waiting for it to recharge is no big deal either. I play other games and have a life. After around the 10th try on lvl 95 it just worked out. It definitely gets more difficult as you progress. I have yet to feel the need to buy power ups. It’s a game.
The game is programmed to not let you win without spending money. Just because there are fun animations and cute audio doesn’t mean this game isn’t absolutely evil.
People like me don’t pay for games that are purposely made unfair to get addicted game players cash.
Rovio claimed their net worth was $210 million but they refused an offer to sell to Zynga for $2.25 billion, which shows their real worth.
All of which means that they could absolutely develop a FAIR game without losing a dime.
They’d continue getting their $millions from all the credit card “warriors” and hold onto players like me who refuse to pay for unfairly made games, IF they made their FREE TO PLAY games fair for everyone... and if they could pull their noses away from their pile of cash long enough to do it.
Fun for the most part
The gameplay is entertaining and I love that the challenges vary. The only downside is that many of the levels as you get further in are difficult and end up relying on some amount of luck to even get enough of the color you need to open a lock to drop. You end up wasting a lot of plays on rounds that aren’t even possible to win.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 124.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- In-App Purchases
- XS Coins $1.99
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Basic Bundle $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.