Play NEW F1® Manager for FREE and be the boss! Take control, make the big calls and master the art of race strategy to become the best F1® team in the world. Will you tell your race drivers to risk it all and go for it, or play the long game and sneak victory on the final lap? Faster than ever on-track action with STUNNING graphics. Featuring all the OFFICIAL circuits, teams and drivers from the 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship™, including Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo.
● Official Formula 1® racing management strategy game
● Create your ultimate F1® team and duel players in real-time 1v1 races
● Make split-second decisions to defeat your racing rivals
● Win chequered flags to unlock new series and earn epic rewards
● Recruit and train real-life F1® drivers
● Collect car components, develop and customise your race cars
● Compete against all 10 official F1® teams at beautiful real-life F1® circuits
● Pull off genius tactical management orders
● Set your pit stop strategy and select the right tyre compounds
● Decide when to push hard or conserve fuel
● React to weather changes, accidents and safety car periods
● Battle your way to the top of your league and win promotion to better divisions
A network connection is also required.
Terms of Service
Credits & Legal
This release contains bug fixes and some optimisation work.
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of untapped potential
This game is great, but needs more to it. More races/types of races/series (I’ve had the game a week and a half and am on series 4/7... what do I do after I’ve completed them all?). I know the drivers are real (I don’t follow F1) but would like to see more drivers added even if they aren’t real people. I think it could get even more realistic with controlling your driver’s focus during the race between gas/tires etc.
Still lags pretty badly every few races and I have to disconnect from WiFi to make it easier, but overall it’s steady.
I’m excited to see what the Grand Prix that is “Coming Soon” entails. Hopefully it adds a more dynamic feature to the game.
Another thing I’ll say is that I don’t really see the point in customizing your car colors and design because you can’t even see it outside of the menu/very start of the race. It’s too small to see during the race. One idea would be, in the loading screen where you choose the tires to start with and add boosts pre-race, have a thing where it shows your car and your opponent’s car side-by-side on a little pedestal thing, ya know? Just so you can actually see it.
Excited to see where this game goes!
Love this game but it has some annoying flaws
This game brings most of what I love about Formula 1 into the experience and gives me a fun competitive game I can enjoy a couple times a day. The gameplay is smooth, graphics are very nice, and the controls are intuitive.
However, there are some things that keep this from being an amazing game. When you enter a race, if you leave the app or disconnect your data, you automatically forfeit the race. This is understandable, but sometimes the game servers will crash and it will count as a loss.
I would say about 10% of the time I enter a race, there’s some sort of server error that cause the game to reload. This causes me to lose all the money I had to enter a race. When you get up to Series 5 and 6 racing, this is a lot of coin! It’s very infuriating to lose automatically after just clicking the race you wish to do. It takes me a long time to be able to get back to where I need to be in the game.
So I hope this can be fixed! As it is, the game definitely can be fun and rewarding, but just like in Formula 1 be ready for unexpected or catastrophic heartbreak for reasons out of your control!
The Williams of iPhone games
Let me explain you why this app is worse than Grosjean’s finishing ability and it’s more frustrating than Renault engines.
1) You race against someone. You place 1st and 4th, they place 2nd and 3rd. You have equal number of points. EVERY SINGLE TIME YOUR MONEY GOES TO YOUR OPPONENT. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
2) You race against someone. You place 2nd and 3rd, they place 1st and 4th. You have equal number of points. EVERY SINGLE TIME YOUR MONEY GOES TO YOUR OPPONENT. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
3) Once every 3-4 races you win and you lose money. Like seriously, you go back to the menu and all you see is your bet being gone. Your winnings never come. FFS.
4) This is a disgusting variant of pay to win. Some games let you gain some advantage when you pay, some will never let you win if you don’t give them your money. This is the latter. To actually have fun and be competitive you’d have to spend MONTHS playing a few hours a day. That’s just ridiculous.
This is a poor imitation of MM and iGP. Shame on Formula 1 for licensing the name to this joke of a product.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. As I'm sure you can appreciate, launching a real time multiplayer game at scale can have it's hiccups. In our case we have been experiencing some lag due to the heavy load at launch but we have made some improvements and we have more to come which should smooth things out. It should start to feel a lot better over the coming days. Thanks - Hutch
- Hutch Games Ltd
- 838.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hutch Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Series 2 Reward Offer $0.99
- Series 3 Reward Offer $1.99
- Box of Cash $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.