FIVE REASONS WHY YOU NEED THIS APP
1. Keyboard and command syntax similar to physical graphing calculators -> No need to learn a new calculator.
2. Powerful emulator -> No more waiting to graph functions compared to slow physical handhelds.
3. Enter fractions, equations or functions in the same way as you would write them on paper.
4. Never forget your calculator at home! It's always ready on your iPhone & iPad, and it weighs nothing.
5. Save more than 80% compared to the retail price of an actual calculator which is over $100.
FULL GRAPHING CALCULATOR
• Graph more than ten functions at once, each with a different color
• Add Lines, Horizontals, Verticals, and Tangents to the graph
• Use your finger or the arrow keys to trace the coordinates of your functions
• Calculate the Zero, Minimum, Maximum, Intersection, and Derivative
• Find integrals and color the area under the function
• Set the X and Y coordinates of the graphing window; zoom in and out with your fingers
ADVANCED SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR
• Enter calculations in natural textbook format
• Includes all basic arithmetic (+, -, x, ÷, ^, ², √, π, …)
• Use advanced functions like sin, cos, tan, e, ln, Σ, ...
• Scroll your calculation history and modify existing calculations with one tab
• Store and recall variables
• Quadratic Equation Solver
• Statistics and List menu will be added in an update soon
• Work with matrices the easy way -> store them or enter them directly on the calculator interface
• Do basic matrix arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication or power of a Matrix
• Put the matrix into Reduced Row-Echelon Form and solve linear equation systems
• Calculate the determinant, inversion or transpose the matrix
TUTORIAL AND CATALOG
• Easy to understand tutorial to get started
• Full Catalog of all commands with syntax, example, and possible error messages
• Tab on highlighted math terms to read on point definitions
PERFECT FOR HIGH SCHOOL & COLLEGE STUDENTS
• Recommended by teachers to use in math classes
• Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1 & 2
• Pre-Calculus, Calculus
• Permitted on SAT/ ACT/ AP (your phone might not be permitted, but you can use the app for homework and borrow an actual calculator from your school for the test)
We are constantly improving the TI-84 Graphing Calculator app to provide you with the best user experience possible.
+ In the Table menu it is now possible to scroll up to see negative x-values.
+ Font size of the menu headers increased.
+ Fixed wrong answers for arcsin, arccos, arctan.
+ Updated the keyboard layout for different iPad models to make everything look better.
+ Tutorial screen updated. Now you can send us feedback about the app or report problems directly from the Tutorial page (press question mark button to access it).
+ Optimised for iOS 12 and the new iPhone Xs Max, Xr and new iPad Pro display sizes.
Ratings and Reviews
DO NOT GET, NOT WORTH EVEN A PENNY
I am currently a college student, and bought this app when I was heading to class and realized I left my actual TI-84 at home. I went to use the stat menu to access some key functions for my statistics class, and it told me the it was still under development. Why did they release an app for over 3$ if it’s not even complete?? Well, Texas Instruments holds a monopoly on graphing calculator and took down the previous completely working graphing calculator apps so you are forced to buy their actual calculators. It is absurd that my phone is more powerful than a laptop computer was 10 years ago, yet I am stuck paying the same price for a graphing calculator that is fully functional that I would have paid over a decade ago. There is no reason this app is not complete, besides the fact they want you to spend your money on this app, just to realize you are stuck lying over 75$ for a fully functional one. The app keeps saying the stat function menu and other ones not functioning will be added next update, but it never is. Do not purchase this app, and do not purchase an actual Texas instrument calculator if you do not have to. If you are needing it just for graphing, there are many other apps that do just the graphing aspect of a graphing calculator. It is a shame to admit that if you need to use certain functions you will be spending over 75$ for it.
does anyone know of a way to get refunded on apps that lie about calculator functionality??? in the app description it says that it is ‘perfect for high school and college students’ and that it aids app-users with calculus (which is the lie). after PAYING for the app and trying to utilize it for my stats/calc college course, like the app claimed it was capable of, the calculator’s ‘stats’ and ‘vars’ button options NEEDED for the essential coursework for problem solving in statistics AND calculus, don’t even work. so i either want to find out how to get a full reimbursement, or im suing for false advertisement bc now i can’t do my homework. the whole point of Texas instrument GRAPHING CALCULATORS is to be able to graph unlike a scientific calculator can, which is another reason i also bought this app and another reason why i bought this one instead of using my satisfactory calculator app preinstalled on my phone. what a waste of money x
TI 84 calculator as an app!!
Wow this app is amazing! It is like an actual Ti-84 ce graphing calculator with all the keys at the same place. It’s even better as it graphs the functions super fast. I was searching for the wabbitemu emulator and then found this app which works great!
I’m using the app to do my homework. Guys you should really get this app and save the money for the TI 84 plus handheld. I got the bundle including the manual app which is also quite good if you don’t know all the commands yourself.
One thing they could improve is to open graphs in full screen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.