If you like aircraft or spaceships, are interested in their history, and have a knack for business - you’ll love IDLE Skies
Witness the history of air travel from its earliest days to the distant future. IDLE / CLICKER game mechanics allow you to progressively unlock subsequent wonders of technology in a laid back manner, to satisfy your curiosity.
Explore the fascinating world of aviation, from its humble beginnings, through its golden age, and far into the future that still lies within the realm of science-fiction.
The game will feature 10 languages to make it easier for the majority of players to delve right into developing and upgrading their aircraft or spacecraft, as well as increasing their knowledge about them without worrying about the language barrier. For instance: did you know that the oldest parachute design appears in a manuscript from the 1470s?
The game is full of beautiful, fully animated 3D models, with shadow and light effects. Every age has its unique atmosphere, and it is very satisfying to watch your sky empire grow and fill with newly unlocked machines.
You should definitely check out IDLE Skies. It is deceptively simple, yet challenging and rewarding, as unlocking all ages and machines is quite a feat indeed!
- First Idler with educational aspect nested on the App Store!
- Simple, Casual gameplay with opportunities to challenge yourself
- Lots of aircrafts and spaceships to unlock
- Dozens of Upgrades
- 6 Eras to explore
- Prestige system
- Wonderful 3D graphics with pixel perfect UI and animations
Added 'max' button to the list of available multipliers.
Ratings and Reviews
- Crimson Pine Games sp. z o.o.
- 213.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Crimson Pine Games
- In-App Purchases
- Wallet $1.99
- Backpack $3.99
- Treasure $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.