IAP for full campaign, side quests, and multiplay.
Harbinger takes you into the past, to the very days when Kerr the Breaker, Bringer of Nightmares, first bore down on the realm in vengeance. You, Forlorn — a pilgrim caught out of time, and follower of the Resonant — are called upon by the shadow of the late King Cadmus. Cadmus implores you to save the children of Qurrhem, and the realm of Cadmeia. In a time before Blood Memory, you stand alone between death and deliverance… for the forgotten cannot die, as they have truly never lived… until this day.
Prove your worth against the embodiment of death, Gravetender Anku, only after meeting the Breach Knight sent by Kerr for the first time. Then quickly cross through Cadmeia to deliver its inhabitants from peculiar medicine men, hellhounds, and monsters. At the heart of Qurrehm, High Clarus Alina – loyal acolyte of Cadmus – awaits, perhaps as Corrupt or Corrupter. Chaos and confusion plague the realm. You have no friend save for your trusty blade, axe, or hammer. Pass mercy to those afflicted, and judgment to those whom embody the coming nightmare.
IAP for full campaign, side quests, and upcoming multiplay.
1.3GB of storage or above.
iOS 10 or higher.
Most recent devices recommended.
iPhone *: iPhone 5s or higher.
iPad: iPad Air 2 or higher.
iPad Mini: iPad mini 4 or higher.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game. Combat is solid. Graphics are okay. Different minion types in every stage would have been great but then again i understand this game was developed by a couple of guys or so. My problem with the game is, the game doesn’t tell you what element the enemies in each stage are weak to. Doesn’t help you to prepare for combat. Also the upgrade system is weird. I don’t understand what I need to upgrade any of my weapons. Stuck in one stage because my weapon just doesn’t do enough damage. The camera is too up close too when you lock on to an enemy. I’m hopeful that the devs will look into some of these issues and improve upon them.
Please fix the crashes from loading.
I have encountered the problem of the game not being able to load the final mission for the herald outskirts qurrehm. I find it annoying that the game crashes every time you try to load a new mission or go from a mission to a trial, I would like to see some kind of fix for this very soon, I enjoy the combat and challenge this game brings and I would enjoy playing it the rest of game.
Super fun dark souls rip off. Almost completely equally satisfying. I’m prolly gonna play through it all.
Couple things that I gots some beefs wid.
1. The camera is terrible. Once you’re locked on then its ok but its terrible until then. Why? Haven’t we figured this out by now? Third person 3d gaming has been around for decades now. This shouldn't be an issue at all. Its a 101 ground floor problem on a otherwise high end game.
2. The upgrade stones for the forge are only available on the first level?! So we have to play that over and over to upgrade? Thats supper lame. Like. What? If this is a ploy to get us to spend more money... well I've been taught if ya have nothing nice to say then don't say anything... so imma be quiet now.
- TENBIRDS Corporation
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 TENBIRDS
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Content $3.99
- Tachi Set $4.99
- Boost Pack 2 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.