Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It’s a soaring tower of Matryoshka dolls!
Join Oshka and her friends in an attempt to build the tallest tower of stacking dolls the universe has ever seen.
Reach for the skies, soar above the clouds and explore the outer reaches of space if you can!
Along the way you will collect coins, unlock new characters and maybe even bump into a few pesky planets as you go.
• Simple to learn. One touch input means anyone can play if their reflexes are sharp. Best of all, you’ll still have a hand free for a coffee, or to keep from falling over on that wobbly train.
• Reach as high as you can. Oshka wobbles faster the higher you go. Entering the depths of space you will find secret unlocks and unlikely characters along the way.
• Collect all the characters. Some will be harder than others to find, so keep stacking up to find them among the stars.
• iCloud support. Share your progress between your iPhone and iPad, no matter where you are!
- 3 new Halloween dolls to unlock in celebration of spooky season
- In app purchase and restore purchase UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fun for the young ones
I read your blog post on gamasutra. Wishing ya’ll the best of luck in your future endeavors creating games!
I showed this to my 2 yr old. He cracks up intentionally failing, although I act it up a bit too. Maybe an assist or “save me” feature might encourage him to try and do it right. My older son, 7 yrs old, played it once and then moved on. I could probably challenge him to beat my score to give it more play time. I think the 2 yr old is going to get the most out of it.
Again, great job! It’s very well done for a 2 month dev effort.
- Moth Likely PTY LTD
- 176.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Moth Likely PTY LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Fox $0.99
- Skeleton $0.99
- Penguin $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.