Three episodes of SEGA’s Shining series hit SEGA Forever in one single app! Sharing the same universe but taking the players through different game genres – both 3D dungeon-crawler and turn-based tactical RPG – this Shining saga throws you and your team into deep stories and large-scale strategic battles. Are you ready for the three quests ahead?
Shining in the Darkness
Vanish the fiendish forces of Dark Sol and restore peace to the enchanted Kingdom of Thornwood. Search for the powerful Arms of Light and fight the savage creatures that roam the darkness of the Labyrinth. Use your warrior’s skills and cunning to pass the test of the Ancients and become a shining knight.
• 3D first-person perspective puts you in the adventure
• Incredible panoramic and cinematic views
• Fast-paced scrolling whisks you from battle to battle, for non-stop action
Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention
The Continent of Rune has slumbered in peace for 50 generations. A horde of invaders swarm across the border, while a dragon that has slept for centuries stirs in its tomb. Only the King’s youngest swordsman and his war party can defy the Dark Dragon’s evil power and crush the mighty army!
• Control up to 10 different characters at once
• Increase their skills and attributes through strategy, combat, and exploration!
• Search through eight brilliant scenarios
• Sub-quests and imaginative sequences make every game a new adventure!
Shining Force II
In the eerie Cave of the Past, a mischievous thief tampers with the mystical Stones of light and Dark. The Stones once imprisoned the Evil of All Ages. Now the deadly Zeon is unleashed. His rage will hurl the galaxy into eternal darkness — unless the Shining Force can stop him!
• The legendary epic resumes with an entirely new story, awesome cinematic battle sequences, and incredible monsters!
• Build an awesome 12-member strike force from over 20 characters and develop them into fiercer, stronger, more magical warriors!
• Experience superb fantasy-style 16-bit graphics!
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
CONTROLLER SUPPORT: MFi compatible controllers
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#2e_Third_Party_Info for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Shining Bundle, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Lowly bugs, we have crushed them beneath our heels!
- Ads no longer appear after you have purchased the ad-free version
- Using magic in Shining Force 2 no longer causes the game to crash
Ratings and Reviews
Deserves 5 STARS⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟
Recently (a few days ago) downloaded and paid the paltry $4.99 for no ads and since have been in nostalgic Bliss! No quirks, glitches or anything remotely (yet) that would garner less than 5⭐️’s. The rewind option is a nice “add-on” as well and isn’t overly OP. Thanks for creating a platform for me to relive parts of my childhood and for that I’m very grateful! 🙌🏽👍🏽
Great, but needs to be able to save without internet!
We shouldn’t need to connect to the stupid cloud server to save our games at anytime. Older versions of SF allowed this.
Glitches seem fixed as of now?
The glitches I read about seem to be fixed and non-existent. I powered through SF1 in a few-ish days, and am on 2 now. So far, no random glitches when healing, no crashing. I did pay to remove ads immediately upon downloading, because c’mon. 3 amazing rpgs for $5 on a device you can take and play anywhere? Find a better deal.
The only gripe is the in-game priest saves don’t work. You have to save via the upper corner save icon, and sign into your game-whatever account. I lost the first few battles on the first game because of this, but just restarted and figured that part out. Other than that minor thing, it’s awesome. It is nice to be able to save whenever you want. Mid-dialogue, mid-battle, mid-animation, whatever. Would be nice to have that as a caveat in the info before downloading. Just in case someone plays for 2-1/2 hours before quitting, then find out upon reloading the next day that nothing saved.
Also, the name thing doesn’t apply to this emulator (hold start when naming the main character, and you can continue to name everyone else)
- Sega America
- 160.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © SEGA, the SEGA logo and are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Shining Force Bundle Premium $4.99
- Shining Force Premium Upgrade $1.99
- Shining Force 2 Premium $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.