Delivery from the Pain is a game all about survival. We want to make players to feel what it's like to live in a post-apocalyptic world from the beginning, so all possible scenarios a survivor may encounter were considered and simulated to a certain degree. These elements include uncertainty of the wasteland, feeling of adrenalin riddle your blood when fighting against zombies way powerful than yourselves, strategies you will take to live and decisions to make once encounter other survivors. All these content mentioned above are the vital game assets makes the Doomsday Ark.
But don't forget this is only a game, which means in no way we could cover everything. Our top priority is to ensure the in-game survive experience for our players. To make this game much interesting and enjoyable, various storylines will be implanted. We hope you like this dangerous and yet charming post-apocalyptic world.
First：avoid to eat overdue food.
Second：don't be brave, you are not immortal.
Third： craft a comfortable bed.
The game is all about exploration. Each adventure is unique, and the uncertainty of it ensures the excitement for the players. That's why the map is randomly generated by the system in the game.
Learn and build
There will be random resources in the game, and that's one of the most important assets in the game. Players can use those resources to build tools to survive.Most learning and building activities take place in the shelter.
The following figures are crucial for player's survival:
HP: the character will die when the HP drops to 0. The HP is lost when get attacked, and is restored slowly in out-of-combat situation. Crafting weapons will help you to kill the zombies faster.
Hunger: the character will die when the Hunger drops to 0. The hunger is lost gradually, and make food helps you to add hunger figure.
Stamina: the character will die when the stamina drops to 0. The stamina is lost in out-of-rest situation; rest in bed helps you to restore stamina. The better bed quality, the shorter rest time required which gives you the chance to make more items.
Hygiene: the character will die when the Hygiene drops to 0. The hygiene is lost when the character is sick, including wound (in battle), internal disease (food problem) and drug addict (drug abuse). You can use medicines to cure the sickness and restore the hygiene points.
 Spirit: the character will die when the spirit drops to 0. The spirit is lost if the other figures drop below a certain level, you can use some items and spend time to rest to restore spirit.
Stealth is a key concept in the game, character will switch to stealth mode on hearing any zombie noise（being stealth mode on）. The character can run if no zombie can be heard around. Relevant Items are necessary in every battle and will be consumed at the end of the battle, and how to make full use of them is also a challenge.
Day and night
There will be day and night in the game, 12 hours for each part. Zombies are dummy during the day time and aggressive in the night. So you can execute exploration during the day and stay in the shelter to learn, build or rest at night.
During the 12 hours in the day time, some will be used on your way to explore. You'd better take as more items as possible in the scene for the rest of the time!
The story line of the game is relative abundant, for the key gameplay doesn't need too much game story telling. So most of the story description and suspense can be found from the in-game items. And some game CGs is made to show the post-apocalyptic world void of human involvement.
Once the checkable item is used, it will be saved in the files and the item will disappear. The files will not reset or lost when the character dies.
In the open map such as the park, players can use the trap to catch small animals for food.
small bug fixes
- Shan Zhao
- 431.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Digipotato Studio
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.