Detective needs you to solve some difficult cases. You’ll be drawn into the plot of multiple investigations, each with its own unique fugitive to catch, challenges, and surprises.
Where players must find a set number of differences between two otherwise similar images.
● Find 5 clues in a limited time!
● 20 cases to be resolved and continuous update!
● 200 levels and 1000+ differences!
● Use the hint option to provide a clue!
● Full Color images!
● Free to play!
• UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
What is the “money” used for??
I have been playing your game “Find Differences: Detective” ever since I came across it just a few days ago and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I play it for hours and can’t seem to ever put it down! 😁 So I can assure you this is definitely NOT a negative email/feedback at all, I just have a question. So, throughout the game, players are able to earn and/or buy “money” by watching videos and/or purchasing as well. I was just curious as to what the “money” is intended to use on? I’ve clicked on just about everything I could on the different menu screens and haven’t been able to figure out what the money that I’ve saved up can be used to buy. Either way, I will most definitely keep playing this game because it’s a huge stress reliever for me and gives me a chance to challenge my brain. I was just hoping for some insight on what I am to do with all of the money that I’ve been earning and saving up. Hope to hear back from you guys, thanks so much in advance!
Great game but needs a small fix
I was playing this game and came across a level where there’s a difference on a book that was not supposed to be different, since it was not part of the choices. It’s on Campus Boy Level 4. It’s a blue book with a white strip at the top and bottom. The top images does not have the small strip at the top, but the bottom image does. If you want a screenshot please let me know!
Needs a full screen option.
The game is fun, however, the screen showing the differences is a picture within a frame. Instead of making the picture fit the full frame making it easier to locate the differences, the picture is very small making it much more difficult to see.
If there was an option to make the viewing screen larger I would have given it a higher rating.
- SamShui Corporation
- 205.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Fastone Games
- In-App Purchases
- 1800 Coins $0.99
- 10000 Coins $4.99
- 22000 Coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.