Mocha X11 lets you connect quickly and easily to X11 Window applications running on UNIX and Linux platforms.
The UNIX application run on the remote server, but the application output appears on the iPhone/iPad. Mocha X11 includes clients which can be configured to start the remote application.
The lite version has a 5 minutes session limit.
- Implementation of X11R7.7
- Includes a Telnet and a SSH client.
- Runs a local window manager on the iPhone/iPad.
- Support for Swiftpoint GT hardware mouse
- Support for Mouse Easy. Use an extra iPhone as a bluetooth trackpad.
Ratings and Reviews
Great work, please keep improving it
The X-forwarding works. I can forward a complex GUI like pycharm from my Linux machine to my ipad. Great work! However, the user interface is totally unusable. I recommend the developer matching the user experience to the TeamViewer, especially the mouse function.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.