Epstein Becker Green presents the Telemental Health Laws app, a 50-state survey of telemental/telebehavioral health.
This is a groundbreaking, comprehensive survey on the laws, regulations, and regulatory policies impacting the provision of “telemental health” services - i.e., mental health care services delivered via interactive audio or video, computer programs, or mobile applications - in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
With changes rapidly taking place in this industry, Epstein Becker Green recognized the benefit of providing complimentary access to this survey. The Telemental Health Laws survey tracks the rapid growth of telemental health and the continually complex legal issues associated with this trend in health care. Additionally, the survey provides a comprehensive source for state-by-state coverage of legal issues related to the provision of telemental health services.
Compiled by attorneys in Epstein Becker Green’s Telehealth & Telemedicine practice, the survey was originally released in 2016. The 2018 edition is newly available as an app.
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- 128.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Guidebook Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.