Every sorcerer, deep in heart, is eager to prove their supreme and unchallengeable power among the many others. Each of them comes to the arena with their well-practiced magic spells and unique ultimate spells, seeking to claim the throne of magic.
Collect dozens of heroes, skins and spells from fighting sorcerers from around the world. Fire, Water, Nature, Earth and Holy are the five essential elements in the magic world. Compose your battle spells using these elements and knock your opponents down. The key to winning is your understanding of the spells. Climb to the top of the global leaderboard.
Be a skillful sorcerer and become the legend in the magic world!
● Compose variety of spells using the 5 element stones, more spells will be unlocked upon with the uplift of your experience
● Discard and compose spells immediately during battles to handle the ever changing strategy of your opponents
● Duel players 1v1 from around the world in real-time
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful sorcerers and eye-catching skins
● Best of Three, defeat your opponent in a comeback
● Time your combo with the Ultimate Spell, surprise your opponent
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Chat with in-game friends to discuss strategies
● Challenge your friends to a private duel
● Bug fix
1. Shop error
Ratings and Reviews
Excited for guilds!!!
I really like this game but what I’m really waiting for is the guild option in the bottom right corner. I know that the game is still undergoing updates but I want to know when this feature will be added. Can you guys give me an estimate of how Long it will be until this is implemented?
This game is amazing and you should hop on it’s sub-reddit
If you like 1v1 realtime-tactical-strategy-games, this is one of the best so come play with us. It is very fair despite some sad players spouting comments after their losing streaks, and this game is all about how fast you can analyze the situation and come up with plays as well as react to & counter your opponent.
I was lucky enough to hop on right when it launched (I started in the beginning of 2019), so I can see the development of this gem of a game. That said, keep in mind that it is very new as of this review and will need some time before it is perfected. Some wordings need work and some descriptions don’t quite have enough definition. Those things aside, it runs smoothly and I haven’t had any major issues in about 25 hours of play so far.
The company recently threw up a sub-reddit for Sorcerer: Duel, and if you begin playing I highly recommend that you use it as a resource as the game continues to develop. And don’t let that intimidate you if you’re just looking for a pocket game—the learning curve is not that harsh, it just requires a little digging, and you’ll master the crafting of spells mid-battle in no time.
All in all an amazing game and I’m excited to see it develop and gain the following that it deserves.
Developer Response ,
I can guarantee to you that our game is completely fair. The monetization here is just for getting more skins, but the skins have nothing to do with your spells’ power or your heroes’ power. Please do not give up and thank you for playing.
- Giant Bear Technology Limited
- 675.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Giant Bear Technology Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 500 diamonds $4.99
- 80 diamonds $0.99
- 2500 diamonds $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.