"ColorLoupe2" is a tool that helps to know the color names for color blind people.
Align the crosshair cursor at the center of the camera image with the color you want to know,
indicates the RGB values and the color names.
- You can use the app immediately. Complex settings are unnecessary.
- The length of the needle on the hue circle indicates the intensity of the colors.
- Color names used in this app are commonly used in daily conversation.
(red, orange, yellow, yellow green, green, blue green, blue, violet, purple, red purple, brown, white, gray, black, pink)
- The color of the computer or TV display can be measured stably without flickering.
Please do not use this App for important decisions.
Because of the following reasons, the color information has not high accuracy.
- There are differences in the cameras and displays for each device.
- The exposure of the camera is automatically corrected, and the color of the image changes.
- The color of the image also changes depending on the brightness of the place to measure.
- In case of ambiguous color, accuracy may be reduced because judgment of color name will be difficult.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.