Draw it is a fun and addictive game where you compete against others.
Make sure you draw fast and quick to beast the competition, as you only have a limited amount of time on the clock to draw as many objects as possible.
It does’t matter if you’re an artist or can only sketch! You too will fall in love with this addictive fast paced drawing game.
Draw it features include:
- Simple and addictive gameplay
- Variety of word packs to unlock and collect
- Number of different objects to draw and sketch
- Fierce competition
- Limited time to draw
SUBSCRIBE TO DRAW IT
Subscribe to Draw it for all of the following benefits:
* VIP Wordpacks
* Free Coins Everyday
* The Remove Ads product, which removes non-optional adverts from the game
Draw it VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock VIP wordpacks, free coins every day and remove non-optional ads. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
Machine Learning Code, models and Draw training dataset based on Google’s “Quick, Draw!” https://github.com/googlecreativelab/quickdraw-dataset
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you drawing
Ratings and Reviews
I feel bad giving this a bad review after playing for 4 hours
This game is fun don’t get me wrong and I even paid for ads and I may keep playing this game from time to time, however I basing the negative review on a couple of factors.
1: There is no one really guessing your drawing: you just need to get close to what the algorithm would imagine a drawing would look like of a car. I played a game like isketch growing up and that game is still a flash game to this day and great. The premise, you draw while everyone else watches and take turns, everyone that isn’t drawing is guessing and the person that draws has to draw and get as many as they can before time runs out. This game is similar however, its the fun drawing however the algorithm I find wont guess it right to get you to use skips.....which in turn gets you to watch ads. It’s a clever strategy for the company to make the game but makes for an unfun experience. My suggestion is the make a guessing side of this game where people can draw and guess the drawing or at least make the algorithm of guessing the drawing more accurate.
2. Ads are every where, if you don’t pay for the ad blocker this game gets annoying quick.
3. Not enough progression, what makes it worse is the VIP, why on earth would I pay $20 a month on a drawing game for small perks like more coins.....That’s more than xbox live or Netflix....way overpriced for the incentive.
This game is fun for a little while, but there isn’t much to it. It doesn’t track your scores from game to game. It doesn’t show you where you rank against other players. There are no real challenges or tournaments to keep it interesting. You earn coins that can only be used to get new word suggestions. Also, it is not excellent at guessing what you are drawing. Sometimes you clear your drawing because it’s not guessing right, then you draw the same thing and it guesses right. The words suggestions get very repetitive. Also, there’s no visible timer, so you have no idea how much time is remaining. Each session is too short for it to really be a competition.
I would suggest the developers look into these issues and also consider allow you to purchase skips or characters with coins. Maybe highlight the best drawings of the day. Maybe future updates will address some of this, but for now it’s not worth the time or money.
I love this app! But the ads are just crazy
This app this great! The only thing is the ads. I get that you want ads to help you get business, but all the ads are doing is driving your customers away from using this app. Every time you finish one round, there’s an ad. Nobody likes seeing ads every two seconds, because then theirs not point of having a game because your watching ads more than playing the actual game. Once again, I do get you need to have ads to earn money, but their are way to much ads. I would limit your ads to about 3 or 4 because watching them after every round is only going to drive your customers away from your product. I hope you take this review and take this into consideration because it is an easy change. And you will have more customers and people playing your game. Thanks!
- Kwalee Ltd
- 224.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (C)Copyright 2019, Kwalee Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- VIP MEMBERSHIP $5.49
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Remove Ads Discount $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.