Lumberjacks, stonemasons, fishermen, miners and knights. Hire hundreds of workers, merge them and invent new crafts. Make as huge crowd of people as you can. Your village will grow and develop, you’ll become a king of huge, totally overcrowded empire!
Move on to new worlds and eras. Conquer oceans and defeat pirates, destroy tanks, trenches, jeeps and aircrafts. Finally make huge money, develop your company’s head quarters and become a master of skyscrapers in the wild modern city.
This tiny civilization needs YOU to grow and rule the world.
- totally overcrowded empire
- different eras (kingdom, pirates, ww2, modern)
- simple addictive gameplay: merge and invent
- 50+ different units
- special heroes and boosters
- dragons, Zeppelins and aircrafts
- passive income and idle clicker feel
- Game Center leaderboards and stickers!
- attack other players from Game Center!
- lovely Spin Wheel for additional bonuses
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
VIP MEMBERSHIP offers a weekly subscription, you will have a 3-days FREE trial period, after this period you will be charged $4.99. After buying this subscription you will get 30 gems every day, get 3x coins from every level up bonus (without ad), you'll get 4 free bonuses (spin wheels or player attacks) every day and forced ads will be removed. This is an Auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
• This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will also be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of the free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription:
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes account. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- optimised for 1000+ workers
- improved player attack (tap to speed up)
- new leaderboard for won battles
- fixed coins multiplier when winning the battle
- fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good but issues
Great game from the looks of it. I’ve been playing since the game first came out today and have unlocked the final merge on the third “phase”. I saw an issue about dealing with dragons, if you’re unable to click fast enough, watch ads to buy the person that deals with the dragons. I feel as I’m way ahead of the curve but when I face people in PvP 1. They are either a couple hundred power above me or 2. When I do win I never receive the loot, whether I watch the ad to receive more gold or not. I understand the need of running ads on a free game, but it’s almost stupid to not tap the ad button to watch a 30 second ad so you can gain the amount of gold which would take 10 minutes to receive. My suggestion would to be decrease the rewards from ads, but other than the PvP issues and Ads, I very much enjoy the game.
It’s a really fun game. It had me playing for hours spanned across two days. I am playing past getting the last troop on world 3. I am giving 4 stars because the game is out of content. I will consider changing my review if there is more content added.
Update: I have played for the past two days and I am now level 400+ with over 60 generals. Still waiting for more worlds. But I seen there was an update to add leader boards for attack wins but I can’t seem to find it.
Update #2: been playing for a few hours past couple days. I’m level 740 with all worlds maxed. Leaderboards finally work for me. Top 10 in 3 categories. Should be #1 in army power but I’m not. #1 is 4999 power and I’m 5293. Don’t know when it will fix. But keeping it at 4 stars till we get some more worlds or maybe tournaments.
READ: I Played to the End
You learn the mechanics pretty quick. You learn you get 5x bonus watching ads after pvp, which is hard to turn down so you allow yourself to watch 30 sec ads constantly. Each new lvl is the same as the old with higher numbers. At the end of the 3rd you build that up to the Max per unit (149 if you’re clever). Once you’re maxed all currency is pointless and you can only grow by purchasing with hearts which is only watching ads or paying money, except there is no reason to grow. There is no end game. Several leaderboard slots were decided by who got there first. The first hour of the game is same as the last hour. Don’t waste your time or spend a single dollar. Most of this game is watching ads, which is understandable if it gets you somewhere faster. This gets you nowhere. There is no satisfaction in maxing world 3 army. You just get in line with everyone else who did and quit a while ago.
- DIGITAL MELODY GAMES KITAJEWSKI I STALEWSKI SPOLKA JAWNA
- 229.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Digital Melody Games
- In-App Purchases
- Merge Empire VIP Membership $4.99
- 20 Diamonds $0.99
- 100 Diamonds $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.